Chapter 9

A/N Dedicated to @Beauty_And_The_Beat cause she's gonna hate me after this chapter. 

Chapter 9 

Harry's POV 

"Who said it didn't mean anything?" Louis said, resting his forehead against mine. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again speechless.  

"What?" I asked him.  

"I, Louis William Tomlinson am in love with you, Harry ermmm..." he said.  

"Edward Styles." I replied, still in shock.  

"I, Louis William Tomlinson, am in love with you, Harry Edward Styles." He whispered to me, his warm breath fanning my face.  

"Really?" I asked him my green eyes meeting his gentle blue eyes. He nodded gently, a smile making its way on his face.  

"I love you too." I whispered before pulling back and joining our hands. I loved the way my hands enveloped his small hands and how they fit so perfectly in mine.  

"Come on, let's go to lunch." I said to him, pulling him along to the cafeteria.  

"Wait." Louis said, pulling me back to him and standing on his tip-toes so he could kiss me quickly on the lips then he pulled me gently along to the cafeteria.  

"Come on, love." He said. As he said that, a light blush covered my cheeks.  

We walked to the cafeteria still holding hands and once we walked in, spotted Zayn. At the same time we spotted him, he spotted us. He smiled and then his eyes trailed down to our joined hands. His eyes lit up and his smile widened before he turned to Liam who was next to him.  

"See. Told you it was Zayn." I whispered into Louis' ear. He smiled before pulling me over to them.  

"Hi guys!" I said to Liam and Zayn since Niall was probably getting some food.  

"We did it! It totally worked!" Zayn said, jumping up and hugging Liam.  

"Um... yep. Well one you just gave it away that it was us that left those notes and two you might want to let go because my GIRLFRIEND is shooting daggers at you." Liam said, awkwardly.  

"Oh right." Zayn said, quickly removing his arms from around Liam as Danielle came over.  

"Hi Dani!" Liam said, hugging her and kissing her before she takes a seat next to him, shooting Zayn another dirty glare.  

"HI Li. Hi everyone!" Danielle said before picking up her sandwich and taking a delicate bite of it.  

"Hey Dani." Everyone else said. Louis pulled me over to the other side of the table and sat down, tugging my hand to force me to sit next to him.  

I took a seat next to him, our hands still joined. I could tell he was pretty nervous still so I ran my thumb over his hands, drawing circles causing a shiver to run through him. Did I really have that effect on him? 

"Don't be nervous, love. They love you. Why do you think Zayn and Liam wanted to get us together?" I whispered quietly into his ear.  

"Aww you guys are so cute together." Danielle commented causing both of us to turn a dark shade of red. 

"Thanks." We both mumbled quietly.  

"You haven't even been together long and you're already in sync!!" Dani squealed. I smiled a little before I looked at Zayn who was silent. He was staring at something or should I say someone. I followed his eyes to see where he was looking. Perrie. No surprise there.