Chapter 1

(HK POV) I was out for the daily stroll on my horse, Wicker, when I saw her. She was tall and had two horns protruding from her head. She had a green glow to her skin and wore a black cloak with a hint of purple. She held a large staff that was topped with a small, golden globe. She was chanting words that sounded almost Latin. “Eieci meus alica pro omnibus ad audiendum. Ego immittere omnibus vobis cum timore.” She turned to look at me. I bowed, doing the most courteous thing I knew. She nodded then advanced towards me. “Hello, my pet. I am Maleficent. May I ask who you are?” I looked into her bright green eyes. “I- I am the Horned King. Ruler of the Undead Army. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” She blushed. “Well my. Aren’t you a charming king!”

(MALEFICENT POV) Today was a practical day for me. I was out conjuring with Diablo and was practicing the “look-of-death spell.” Diablo was getting restless, so I hurried along. I managed to mutter the words, but I heard leaves snapping. I turned to see a tall, muscular form hidden under a red cloak. He had horns protruding from his head. I spoke to him, with a standard greeting.  He seemed almost timid to speak, but he did. “I- I am the Horned King. Ruler of the Undead Army. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” I couldn’t help but blush. He is quite the dashing king. Do you believe in love at first sight? I do.