9. The Girl Next Door (Justin's Point of View)

The Girl Next Door

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Today had been a stressful day at school.

I got accused of smoking weed in the bathroom and now had two weeks of office detention with a day of in-school suspension.

But I had never smoked weed in my life. And now I was paying the consequences of someone else's wrong doing.

It sucked.

So here I was, walking home at five o'clock in the afternoon because I had to stay-after for a detention. One day down, nine more to go.

Ugh.

As I entered my sidewalk that led to the front steps of my house, I overheard a car coming down the street, playing loud music. I couldn't help but watch.

The car zoomed passed me and turned into the driveway on my left. I knew who it was right away.

My neighbor. My hot neighbor.

When she opened the door, the music grew louder and I watched as she said goodbye to the driver. Her long, light brown hair cascading down her back as she bent over and kissed him on the cheek.

When she closed the car door, she looked at me. My eyes widened, knowing I got caught staring.

She stood there and smirked at me. I smiled back before I walked into my house, fiddling with my keys until I unlocked the door.

I went up to my room and threw myself on my bed as I started to think of Kacey, my neighbor.

She had just moved here a few months ago and we had never interacted. I didn't think I ever spoke anything to her other than a simple "hello". Even when my mother insisted that I should go over to welcome her to the neighborhood, I just couldn't.

Because every time her eyes laid on me, I was at a lost of words. Her beauty made me speechless. She had the perfect pair of chocolate eyes that held such happiness and a bright smile to match.

She was always happy and that was what I lo- liked about her; you didn't see girls like her nowadays.

I wished I had the guts to actually talk to her but I was a pussy. A pussy that was too afraid to talk to girls without looking like a fool.

But you couldn't blame me. All the boys swooned over the new girl in town, especially since she was such a beauty.

I would be lying if I said I didn't have wet dreams about her, she was too perfect.

Sometimes I would catch her taking off her shirt when I looked out my window. Our windows were across from each other, which made it even harder not to stare.

And I think she knew I watched. Because sometimes, when her back was to me, I would make eye contact with her through her vanity mirror and by then I would usually act like I was closing my curtain.

So tell me why, I found myself looking into her window as she lifted her plain white t-shirt over her head, exposing her hot pink bra to my perverted eyes.

As usual, her back was to me and I could see her looking at me. But this time, I didn't bother to close my curtain because something told me not to.