chapter 10

Chapter 10- Hard Days

           Its been a week since chase has seen sarah, but he been busy by helping people to get into heaven and saving people. but he did text sarah everyday asking if she was okay. Hey chased yelled jay as he ran towards him. Yes jay said chase. Hey um about the search of your father asked jay. Yeah what about rubbing the necklace around his neck. Are you sure your father here and why is he lost asked jay. Yeah I know my father here and he is lost because he lost his only son in his arms when he died said chase. okay um on a different related note um where god asked jay. He out there somewhere and if you are trying to find him good luck said chase as he flashed out. Does everyone do that said jay by himself. Yes, yes they do as a angle flew by. Well it just rude said jay as he flew out. Well your rude too said the angle as he kept going right with a book in his hands.

(On earth)  Hey dad said sarah as she walked through the door. Hey sarah how was the mall asked john. it was ok, have you heard from chase asked sarah. No but I know that he probably busy said john. I guess but I want him back here said sarah as she flopped in the chair. Sarah you only have two days left until he comes back said john as he put the newspaper down. Okay um I guess I ll go take a shower then and then do you want to go to the movies dad asked sarah. Yeah and lets go out to eat too said john as he went down the hallway to his room. Dad yelled sarah. Yeah sweetie said john. I love you said sarah. I love you too honey said john with a smile on his face as he continued down the hallway.

(Heaven)  Hey Jackson did you need any help asked chase. No I am good but chase you need to go back to sarah said Jackson. I will until everything is stable here said chase. It is for now, so go back and stay by your human until we call you back said Jackson. Alright I will, but let me help you with this and then I will go back said chase. alright let's go said Jackson.

                         (Earth) Two days later chase still didn't come back and sarah was getting annoyed. Chase if u hear me, please come back down, I am so board without you said sarah as she flopped down on the coach.  Well I am back so if your just going to sit with a dumb look on your face or hug me said chase. Oh my god chase your back I miss you yelled sarah. You miss me asked chase. Yeah I did, you asked sarah. Yeah I did said chase with a smile. Good because today your birthday said sarah. No I my birthday was two days ago said chase. But you said your birthday was July 22 said sarah. I did and I knew you would celebrate your birthday and my birthday is on June 20 said chase with a smirk on his face. Sarah had dumbstruck look on her face as her angel told her about his real birthday. You lied to me Yelled sarah. Yes but I am a dark angel so I get to lie said chase as he sat on the couch.  Sarah couldn't speak for 5 minutes until her father walked in. 

         Hey sarah...Chase you're back son, how are you asked john. Good everything fine in heave said chase. Good said john as he open a Pepsi. Dad chase lied about his birthday said sarah. John smiled and look at chase giving him a smirk face. I know that what my guardian angle did to me said john with a smile on his face. Gosh people can be so rude sometime said sarah. I know honey, I know said john looking at chase giving him a wink. Really guys really said sarah as she raise her hands above her head. Well you pass the test and lets see if you can figure it out or not said chase. Ugh I hate test said sarah as she layed down on the couch. You're not the only one said the guys. They looked at each other and laugh. Oh sarah grandma and grandpa called so we might go out there in 3 weeks or so said john. Cool said sarah. And before you even ask sarah, chase will be there too, so don't worry said john as he drink his pop. Okay cool and chase where are you going to be as she was looking at her phone. Chase is gone, sarah said john as he watch TV.  Sarah relax and looked at her father and asked do you ever get use to it asked sarah. Yeah but I am not sure about you said john as he fell asleep with the following of snores. Sarah looked at her father and whispered maybe or maybe not.