Ch 4. The Indominus Rex

Rebecca's POV

After leaving the Princess to his own little needs, we started heading back to my new enclosure, and can I say it was huge.

My new enclosure was hidden in the forest so no one could see, but Owen said that soon they'll have a different place for me to perform. This enclosure was for me to stay in at night and when I wasn't performing. I noticed a big enclosure right next to mine. It wasn't as big but it was still pretty huge.

"Hey Owen what is in that enclosure over there"

He looked confused at the enclosure I was pointing too. " I don't know. Maybe a carnivore".

Owen didn't seem to interested in the other enclosure, but I didn't care, I was going to find out. Tonight.

After getting settled in my enclosure I shifted into my Dino form, a lot of people have been calling me a dragon, whatever that is, but I like it.

I laid down taking a short nap until everyone left, then I got up and went over to the wall of my enclosure and got on my hind legs to look over the side.

I could just barley see over the side and saw a lot of trees and a dirt path, but nothing else. And that was when I saw him.

He was huge (not as big as me but still big) and his scales, they were white. My breath hitches as he turned my direction, his eyes, that's all I could see where his blood red eyes.

He started moving to the edge of his enclosure and looked over the side at me.

"Who are you" I herd him say. His voice was a light, deep (the after puberty voice) and smooth. It was like gliding on water.

"Uhhhhh......" I was at a loss for words.
It was like I couldn't find the words to speak.

"I'll ask one more time, who are you" this time I could here anger in his voice, so I obliged.

"I'm Rebecca, or The Dragon as people call me. What's your name?"

He paused for a moment " I don't have a name, but a man once called me an Arceothromithomimus, if that counts"

I laughed and shook my head, he looked at me confused, and I sobered up.

"Here if you don't have a name I'll help you find one. How about Aspro?"

He shook his head in disgust "No"

"Ok how about Zuro?"

"No not that either"

I thought long and hard and I finally got it.

"Kazmir Valdez, it's perfect for you".

He thought for a moment and nodded his head " I like it".

I smiled and my wings sprouted out in excitement, he must not have seen my wings before because he stepped back in shock.

"You can fly?" He asked

"Yeah, it was hard at first but now it comes easy". I replied happily.

I heard a deep chuckle from him and looked up. "What's so funny" I asked.
He looked at me and said "you".

Now I was confused, but after a while I just smiled and shook my head.

"So, what do you do here?" I asked.

He just looked down with anger " they just watch me, they study me. I've never seen anything outside these stupid walls. Nothing except you"

He was now looking at me in admiration. " you intrigue me Rebecca, I don't know why but you are just different" with that he started walking away.

"Wait, will I ever see you again" I know it was cliche but I wanted to know.

He turned his head to me.

"Oh, most definitely" and he walked away.

_______________________

Kaz POV

I watched Rebecca turn away, and walk to her little patch of grass and lie down.

Maybe.

Just maybe she could help me get out of here, and get revenge on these creatures below me. But I will have to gain her trust.

But there was something different about her, something, strange but in a good way.

I will find out Rebecca and when I do, I will use to my advantage.

And you will help me weither you like it or not.

___________________________

Sup peeps it's me.

So I got comments on both Kazmir and Valdez and I just couldn't decide so I used both.

I hope I pleased you, please comment and like my story thanks

5 likes to next chapter

Tyler Rae