Sneak peak

Kazmir Ending

SUPER IMPORTANT
PLEASE READ

Hey guys, sorry it's taken so long, I've been writing and rewriting this chapter, to make it the best it could be, I'm still trying but I'm almost done. It won't be the best, but, I have BIG NEWS, so as I was writing this, I got a comment about how there should be an entirely different book about Rebecca and Kaz, and i think they're right. So I'm going to post this ending, but I'm also going to make another book that will be similar yet different to this. I'll let you guys know, when it's out.

Thanks so much too @wolfchild15 for this awesome idea.

But here you are my lovelies

-----------------------------------

Kazmir emerged from around the corner and slowly came closer.

When our eyes met I saw, well, what I saw was surprising. He looked scared and lonely, but most of all he was lost.
He was in a new world where people assumed he was a monster and attacked him, so the only thing he could do was, be the monster they thought he was.

And I left him, I was his only friend, and me being the foolish girl I was, ran after a human who could never love me.

Then I remembered all the things we did, the first time we met, when we talked about the stars, when I gave him a name.

I was so blinded, by what I wanted, that I didn't realise what I already had.

___________________________

Ok guys there you are. The full thing will be posted soon. And the AU book will hopefully be up soon too.

Thanks so much to everyone who commented and liked my story, it's really helped me continue.

So until next time,
See ya later
Tyler Rae