Caught

Sam wants to laugh. In fact, he lets out a small chuckle while he's doing research, which earns him a weird look from his brother.

"Why are you laughing?" Dean questioned, glancing up at Sam.

"Just thought of a funny joke. Sorry." He lied, starting to flip through the leather-bound book again.

Sam was actually laughing about how blatantly obvious Dean and Castiel were. He knew they were dating, but they hadn't told him officially yet. The two thought they were being pretty secretive, and at times, they were.

But, Sam, having been the quiet kid, always watched and observed. He knew his brother better than anyone else. He knew how his brother acted, and this was not how he normally acted.

Currently, Dean was helping do some research. Or he was supposed to, rather. He kept glancing up from the book he was supposed to be paging through and kept making heart eyes at Castiel, who was sitting right next to him. Like, right next to him. The arms of the chairs the two were sitting in were bumping against each other.

They were constantly doing stuff like that. They would sit too close to each other. When they touched the other person, they lingered for slightly too long.

And don't even get Sam started on the sounds they made at night. He was constantly kept awake by the sounds the headboard made when it hit the wall, and Castiel, who had annoyingly loud moans.

Sam shook his head of that thought, not wanting to think of his brother having sex. He glanced up again and saw that Dean and Castiel's hands disappeared under the table, hopefully holding hands and not doing something else.

Sam cleared his throat. "Can you not do that here? While I'm in the room?"

Castiel looked panicked, like they had been found out. Meanwhile, Dean looked at his brother with a confused face. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"You're obviously jacking Cas off under the table."

"We're not." Dean sheepishly held up their hands, which their fingers were laced together.

"Aha! I knew you two were dating!" Sam exclaimed, jumping out of his chair.

Dean bit his lip awkwardly. "Are you mad?"

"Why would I be mad? I think it's great. You guys had been having eye sex for the longest time. I will say this though: when you guys are actually having sex at night, I can hear it. Dean, your headboard keeps hitting the wall. Cas, you moan really loudly, so trying tuning it down, buddy." Sam pointed out.

Castiel blushed at the last part. "Am I that loud?"

"Yes," Both Winchesters said at the same time.

"Oh." The angel said blankly, looking down at the table.

"You didn't have to hide your relationship from me. I mean, everyone already knows you like each other, so you could've been as open as you want." Sam sat back down.

"What do you mean, 'everyone knows'?" Dean narrowed his eyes.

"Bobby, Ellen, Jo, Crowley, Me.... I can keep going." Sam said, starting to count people off on his hand.

Dean shook his head and leaned back in his chair. "No, I get the picture. But was it really that obvious the whole time?"

"Yeah, pretty much. You know, for someone whose job is to be stealthy and quiet while hunting things, you really could learn how to be more discreet about your relationship with Cas. I mean, there's no point now, but I'm just saying." Sam pointed out.

Dean smiled sheepishly and looked down. "Thanks for being so understanding, Sammy. If dad knew, he would be so pissed." He said the last part quietly.

"Hey, dad isn't even alive. I hate talking about him like this, but just be glad he's gone." Sam agreed softly.

Sam smiled softly to himself, grabbing the book he had been reading and pulling it closer to begin reading again. He was glad things would be pretty much the same with the three of them.