Laser Tag

"Oomph!" Castiel exclaimed as he felt himself being shoved into the corner of the dark room. The only light came from his chestplate, which emitted a red light in the middle.

He felt a pair of lips attack his own. It took him a moment to realize, but Cas knew those lips. They were familiar to him. They weren't just anyone's; they were Dean's.

Dean roughly kissed him, his hand reaching up to the back of the angel's neck to pull him closer. Teeth gnashed together, lips were nipped at, and tongues danced with each other.

And it was all over way too quickly, just as sudden as how it first started. Dean stared longingly at Castiel for a few seconds, his hand moving to cup his cheek, thumb rubbing absently at it.

Dean reached up with his gun, clicking the trigger and hitting Cas in the chestplate with a laser. He grinned, a laugh bubbling from his lips as he ran away, blue light disappearing as he rounded a corner.

He reached up for, fingers lightly ghosting over his lips for a second as his mind process what happened.

It had been a distraction kiss from Dean to get points for his own team.

"Damn you, Winchester....." He shook his head as he mumbled to himself, starting to move from the corner and back out to where all the action was.

Cas would definitely be getting revenge on Dean later for that one.

~~~~~

here, have a short one!

anyway, i was originally going to post a sad one shot, but every time i try to write it i don't like how it looks. i must've rewritten the entire thing about six times and i'm still not happy with how it turns out. it's a prompt that someone suggested, and it's actually really good. i just feel like i won't do it justice. so idk. i might save it for a rainy day and try to write it in a few months or something when i might have more inspiration for it