¢нαρтєя 22

Unedited

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

Lying on a fake beach,
You'll never get a tan.
Baby I'm gonna leave you drowning until you reach for my hand.
In the night your heart is full and by the morning empty.
But baby I'm the one who left you, you're not the one who left me.

-Marina and the Diamonds "Radioactive"

¢нαρтєя 22

VVV

Cole held his head with his hands, a migraine coming in. He wasn't hallucinating, he really did smell the nostalgic scent of Addie. A twinge of his past costumes him.

Ethan, his friend, whom he betrayed.

His old home, which he cowardly ran from.

His princess, whom he deserted.

He shouldn't deserve to live, his fear nearly consuming huts thoughts. Cole couldn't just sit there, he has to catch a glimpse of his love.

His second chance.

Darting up from his seat on the plush bed, he jumps to his door way.

He'd apologize to his princess. And this time hell tell her the truth.

*

Tyson looks at the portrait of his dead mate. He traces the line of her haw, missing the real structured Mary, rather to the flat picture.

Marigold, I miss you.

Tyson straightens his fancy suit, while he lay on the bed, the frame beside him. He kept setting the memories of her laughter, leading straight to her death.

Two deaths on his hands.

One day Peter would have hell to pay.

Tyson closes his eyes momentarily remembering the happy moments in life, where his father was still alive. When his mate was alive. When his mother was happy.

When Avan wasn't always tense.

He missed those days. Tyson honestly did. He clenched his teeth together, and stretched.

"Peter Merster, one day I will avenge my happiness. Be ready." Tyson mutters bitterly.

Even if it meant dying, Tyson would avenge his dad and mate.

VVV

Adeline jumps skillfully, dodging the imperfections of the earth. While I tumbled around, the stilled world beating the snot out of me. I clutch my nose, feeling the small trickles of blood.

If we made it out alive, I'm moving away. Far from any wooded area.

That was for sure.