Chapter 26-Tiffany is a class A Bitch (part 3)

(The dress above is Maggie's dress. The model is not the person who plays Maggie. That roll belongs to Mia Mitchell.)-author.
**WARNING**
This chapter has violence in it so you are warned.

recap: Emma just went to find a bathroom so she can puke since Tiffany made her eat something that was really nasty. So once Emma finds a bathroom she throws up and rinses her mouth out with some mouth wash that she found under the sink. When she is done rinsing her mouth she sees someone come into the bathroom.

Present:

And I instantly freeze with terror.

"Hello Emma nice to see you again." He says with a smirk.

He starts walking towards me, but I back away.

"We have some unfinished business." He says.

His voice makes me want to throw up again. It makes chills run all over my body. His voice was just so low and calm and it was freaking me out.

Eventually I run out of space to back away and I end up hitting the wall.

I can feel tears stinging in the back of my eyes but I don't shed any tears.

Not yet anyway.

"You remember the janitors closet don't you sweet little Emma?" He asked me in that sickening voice.

I don't answer him. I just stare at the wall beside of him like its the most interesting thing in the world.

"I have a question for you Emma." He pauses then gets closer to me and asks "Why did you tell Dylan?"

I don't answer him. I try and swallow a sob down my throat.

After a few seconds he realizes that I'm not going to answer him so he wraps his hand around my throat and squeezes a little and slams me into the wall that was only inches away from me and says through gritted teeth "Answer. Me."

You can hear the anger in his voice.

He doesn't have as much pressure on my throat so I can answer.

"I-I d-don't know" I croak out.

He scrunches his face in anger then says through gritted teeth "Well Emma, if he knows what we did then he won't sell me the fake ids, and I need that so I can get into certain places. So.... does he know that it was me?"

Fake ids? Dylan sells fake ids? And Dylan said he wouldn't do anything to this guy. I didn't even tell him his name! Hell, I don't even know his name!

So I get the guts to ask this guy "How do you know that Dylan knows?"

His hands tighten around my throat which causes me to wince and causes me to make some weird noise that sounds like a dyeing turtle.

"Because Emma, he has been glaring at me in school every time I see him. When I confronted him about it all he said was 'I'm done selling fake ids to you, I will sell them to the rest of the team but not you'. So I know that he knows." As he says he spits on me.

But I can barley notice since I can't hardly breath.

"L-let g-go of m-me." I plead.

He squeezes my neck harder for a minute then he lets me go.

I fall to the ground and start grasping for air.

I look up at him and he just rolls his eyes and says "Your being over dramatic."