Moth to a Flame

Its Back

***

They called her the siren. Dangerous yet beautiful.

Vampires, werewolves, witches and humans alike were drawn to her, most didn't know why, some assumed it was because of her beauty and others thought it was aura of darkness and mystery that surrounded.

He was no different the first time they met.

He and family had heard about her through whispers and rumours from around the city they assumed the legend of the siren was greatly exaggerated they of course were wrong.

She was a native to the city, a witch banished by her coven she fled the city only to return a legend.

The loud room that was filled laughter, talk and dancing. Married men flirted with the youthful women, others gorged on fine wine and food, just another typical soiree at the governor's mansion.

The boisterous room suddenly grew quite, as the double doors opened to reveal the most breath-taking woman he had ever seen, and he had seen a lot of women in his time.

The woman in question was dressed in a blood red dress so unlike the gowns the women around him wore. It was sleeveless, tight around the bust and loose from the waist down, it flowed around her as she walked further into the room.

Her hair which was the colour of midnight was also unlike the other women of this era, who all wore theirs in tight ringlets and tied up at the back. Hers was let loose down her back in loose waves while the front was pulled back except for her bangs.

The whispering soon started.

"There she is the siren"

"Why is she here?"

"I can't believe she showed her face"

So this was the girl the siren as the people of New Orleans liked to call her.

She walked deeper into the room the crowd parting like the red sea, he assumed she could hear the whispering how could she not?

She held her head high a smirk pulling at her lips, as she walked gracefully around the ballroom; she acted as if she owned the plantation itself.

Men and even some woman looked at her with lust and desire while others looked at her with curiously as if she were a puzzle they needed to solve, then there were the few who looked at her with pure and utter disgust, but the siren didn't let it bother her. Meanwhile he was simply mesmerised he wanted nothing more than to approach her, so she would look at him with those piercing green eyes.

Then as if sensing his thoughts she turned in his direction, his dead heart jumped as her bight green cat-like eyes met his, she was the most stunning creature he had ever encountered.

Her smirk widened, and without warning she was approaching him and his family.

When she got to them, she look over each of them taking in every detail she was even more exquisite up close, but now he could see it, the darkness within her, he could sense it and he wanted to bathe in it.

"So you are the three I've heard so much about" she spoke, her voice light and sweet with a touch innocence he was sure she no longer had, it sounded nothing like he thought it would, it sounded better.

"Rebekah" she said naming his sister.

"Niklaus" she continued, looking at his brother.

"And Elijah", the way his name rolled off her tongue almost made him loose control, what was this woman doing to him he didn't even know her.

"You have us at a disadvantage love, you know who we are yet we don't know who you are" Niklaus spoke, interrupting their stare off, by the look on his brother's face he could tell the girl intrigued him, this made him feel sick.

"I'm sure you've heard of me" she flippantly told them.

"You much be, the famous siren" I spoke trying to gain her attention once again, her gaze came back to him and then she laughed, his heart stopped, he was hypnotised.

"I much prefer Giselle, Giselle Claire" she replied licking her plump lips.

And like a moth to a flame he couldn't resist.

.

A/N

Due to popular demand Beauty of a Siren, now renamed SIREN is back some parts will be the same as before others will not, the story layout itself will be changed around, so the next few chapter will be flashbacks so you can see how Giselle became the siren then onto season 1.

Gif of Giselle above ^^

 her outfit and hair below 

READ & VOTE & COMMENT

xoxo