Champagne Girl

As I predicted Rebekah wasn't far behind her brothers, it wasn't much of a coincidence that a pile of dead vampires ended up in the middle of the quarter upon her arrival, I always did like her style.

The annual charity ball that I had been planning to attend took place but as I was staying hidden so I didn't attend, I was also still no closer to figuring out what the Mikaelsons were hiding.

Apparently from what Marcel told me I missed one hell of a shin-dig. Thierry, Marcel's right hand man had killed a night walker to save his witchy girlfriend. Then just as Marcel was about to sentence his best-friend, Thierry's girlfriend tried to kill Marcellus I laughed at the thought.

Then Klaus the so-called hero, killed the witch just before she could kill Marcellus, how convenient. I knew Niklaus was trying to gain Marcel's trust and it wouldn't surprise me if he set the whole thing up in the first place.

In the end, Thierry was sentenced to spend time in the garden, a prison for vampires who broke Marcels law, where they were chained up and starved for decades at a time, served him right for dating a witch, they lead to nothing but trouble.

I knew I couldn't stay in the shadows for much longer, even though Marcel and the vampires were keeping me a secret I knew it wouldn't be long before a witch or human mentioned me Klaus or Rebekah.

The map I had added the originals blood was another source of confusion when it came to the original family, it showed me the siblings movement but that wasn't the strange thing, the fact that Rebekah and Klaus had been to the Bayou quite a few times was what befuddled me, why on earth would they be in the bayou.

It was after the ball I decided to get some answers for myself, I knew sitting around my home wasn't helping me figure out what the originals were up to, Marcel was no use as he was actually starting to trust Klaus what a fool.

I guess if you want something done right do it yourself.

***

I ran to the plantation at vampire speed, coming to a stop at the large porch, I quietly placed the expensive bottle of champagne, with a red bow and small note attached on the welcome mat.

Welcome back, don't worry I'll be in touch very soon

All my love

G.

My note read, I mumbled a cloaking spell under my breath, the spell made me and my scent invisible, I then knocked on the door and waited.

I heard soft footsteps approached, I guessed it was Rebekah as Niklaus usually stomped about.

The door opened but it wasn't Rebekah or Klaus, it was a young woman in her early twenties with dark eyes and even darker hair, with glowing olive skin. Her scent told me that she was not only a wolf but a pregnant one.

The girl looked around her eyes dropping down to the bottle of champagne, she stepped slightly outside looking around suspiciously before picking up the bottle and going back inside locking the door behind her.

I followed her footsteps to the parlour and I stood outside the large window looking in at Klaus and Rebekah, wondering why a pregnant wolf was staying with them.

"Who the hell is G?" the wolf questioned as she walked into the room, I could hear everything as clear as a bell thanks to my advanced hearing.

"What are you talking about now little wolf" Klaus sighed in annoyance.

Thanks to the large windows I could also see everything that was happening. I watched as she handed the hybrid the bottle, I smirked as both he and Rebekah's expressions dropped, they had obviously read the note.