Mon Ami

Last chapter then 

the epilogue 

and then the Sequel.

1820 New Orleans

"Elijah is that you mon amour?" her French accent giggled as she bathed herself in the large tub.

"I'm afraid it's just little old me" I replied coldly as I walked further into the bathing chamber.

"Giselle" she gasped.

"Hello Celeste" I smirked.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in a panicked tone.

"I've come to kill you of course" I smiled.

"Elijah!" she shouted, as she tried to get out of the tub.

"No one is coming little witch" I informed her as I used my powers to hold her in place so she couldn't run.

"Elijah knows of how you betrayed him, how you used him to get closer to me. You knew I would seek out the Mikaelsons at some point when I came back to town, so you latched yourself onto Elijah in the hopes that you could convince him and his family to end me, then you would gain ultimate power among the witches, for ending the great Giselle Claire" I could see the truth of my words mirrored in her scared chocolate brown eyes.

"You are a curse on this world" she spat her French accent coming out thicker than before.

"You think your words hurt me, I've heard it all before mon ami" I laughed.

"Elijah will avenge me" she smirked.

"Elijah wants nothing to do with you after what you've done".

"We shall see" she sneered.

"I'll let you in on a little secret mon ami, Elijah stopped wanting you the moment he set eyes on me".

"Lies" she cried, I could see from her expression that she had actual fell for the original. It's a pity she stated a foundation on deceit.

"Enough chit-chat, it's time to die little witch" I spat.

"He will never love a monster like you" she stated.

Maybe she was right, but I didn't care. Elijah Mikealson had caught my eye he made my heart quicken but I wouldn't go there I couldn't, I was a dead woman walking.

"Who said anything about love, as you can see it always ends in tragedy" I whispered as my eyes turned black and my dark veins appeared.

I started muttering words under breath making the water in the tub splash, then suddenly Celeste let out a terrified screech as she was magically pulled underwater, I walked towards the tub and smirked in satisfaction as I watched her struggle beneath the surface, unable to come up for air as her lungs started to collapse.

When I was sure she had enough I pulled her up by the hair. Her breathing was shallow as she coughed up the water from the tub.

"Goodbye Celeste" I laughed taking the dagger from my skirts plunging it into her heart before letting go of her hair.

Soon her body became limp and she slipped into the tub, I smirked as the water turned pink and the life left her eyes. I let out a satisfied sigh leaving the bathing chamber humming contently to myself.