Chapter-9

CHAPTER-9

Pauline June's POV

I solved the sum and started to read the next question, when my door bell rang. I looked at my table clock and saw that it's only five thirty in the evening. Dad won't come so soon from the office. Who might it be them?I got up and before I go down, it rang again. I went down and opened the door.

"Hey Baby girl!", Nick greeted me in his black jeans and white T-shirt. I glared at him and was about to close the door, when he pushed it back. I opened it and went inside angrily.

"What do you want?", I asked while walking inside.

"I am sorry Baby girl. Talk to me", he said and I didn't turn to him.

"Not gonna happen".

"Please", he pleaded and I didn't look at him.

"No. Never".

"Please Baby girl. It has been a week since you stopped talking to me. Please talk to me. Please have mercy on your Bad doy", He said while pouting and I looked up at him. How can I say no to that face? I huffed.

"Why did you tell everyone that I am your girlfriend?".

"That's because you are", he declared and put his hands around my waist to pull me closer to him.

"No! I am not! We are not in a relationship! We never talked about it. Most of all I never saw you in that way".

"Then see me now. Think of me as your boyfriend. In fact I am your boy friend".

"Nick-", I started but me cut me off. He pulled me closer and I placed my hands on his chest.

"Shh!", he placed his forefinger on my lips and silenced me. "Don't. I know you feel something for me. Not deep, but you do. You are trying to deny it", he said while soothing my cheek with the back of his hands.

I was about to say something again, but he stopped me.

"You are so beautiful Pauline. With a beautiful heart. So natural. So lovable", he said and his voice barely became audible as he whispered the last words. His lips are so close to mine.

"Nick", I whispered as I just stood there while he leaned down to kiss me. There is silence around us. I looked back from his eyes to his lips. His eyes are only on my iips.

"Baby girl. Tell me you don't have feelings for me. I will stop", he whispered against my lips.

"I do have feelings for you".

"Then let me kiss you".

"Yes", I whispered huskily and in a instant his lips are against mine. They are smooth and soft. He kissed me slowly and I just stood there, not knowing what to do. He kept kissing my lips and I enjoyed the pleasure of having his lips against mine.

'Kiss me back Baby girl", he said and I shyly turned my head away. He turned my ehad to him by his fingers under my chin.

"No Nick".

"What happened?", he asked with concern in his voice. I looked here and there, fidgeting.

"I... I...".

"What Baby girl".

"I don't know... H-how to... K-kiss", i stuttered while looking down and biting my lip. He lifted my head up again.

"It's okay Baby girl. i will teach", he said and winked at me. i blushed hardly and hit his chest playfully.

"Nick!".

"What?", he asked laughing.

"You can't talk to me like that... dirtily to me".

"Dirtily? Baby girl you don't know what dirty means in my view", he teased and I turned red. He laughed and kissed my cheek, while pulling me closer to him. I feel so comfortable in his arms. "So, will you be my girlfriend?", he asked.

"What if I say no?".

"You are my girlfriend!'.

"Then why ask me when you give me no choice?".

"Just for your satisfaction", he said smiling.

"Okay. I will", I agreed smiling back all the while.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

How is it. They kissed and she agreed to be his girlfriend!

Please VOTE and COMMENT.