foreword

Author's Note

This piece of work was supposed to be the fulfillment of my dream to be published. But as fate would have it, I wasn't able to make it to the submission deadline of the #StrangeLit class I participated in. Still, I want this story to get out there and be read by aspiring writers like me so I'm breathing it new life by publishing here on Wattpad.

I've already finished the first draft so basically, what you'll see here would be a roughly edited version. There will still be mistakes and I apologise in advance (if there would would be a better version for actual publishing later, that'll be awesome!) But I assure you I won't do this half-assed, and I will strive to give you the best I am capable of.

I'm looking at publishing chapters weekly, starting with the first chapter on October 9, 2015. I still don't know how many chapters will come out of the first draft, and honestly, I am somewhat afraid to go through my haphazard writing from before. Haha.

If you're reading through this, I already want to thank you for your interest! I hope my writing would keep that interest going 'til the very end! :)

Be sure to vote and follow if you like it, and send me comments/criticisms for improvement. I gladly welcome any sort of interaction from you, dear readers! :)

 xoxo

-bentham