Chapter 10

FINN

The view that greeted me when I stepped into the cellar was Ellie's cute arse in the air as she bent to check hoses.

After the week we'd had, where we'd spent every spare moment in my bed, my first instinct was to cross the short space between us, rip her panties off and bury myself between her legs.

She'd feel like heaven: hot, slick, tight. I couldn't get enough.

My cock hardened and I was grateful for the empty bar and locked doors

"Hey beautiful, need help with those kegs?"

She glanced over her shoulder, a sly grin alerting me to the fact she wouldn't be averse to me carrying out my lecherous thoughts.

"The kegs are fine but this?" She wiggled her arse. "May need some of your specialty TLC."

There was nothing tender, loving or caring in the way I was on her in a second, flipping her cotton skirt up—thank God she'd taken to wearing them after hours the last week—and unzipping my fly.

She bent over the stacked kegs further as I rolled a condom on, tore her panties aside and plunged into her, my mind momentarily blanking as it always did when I first slid home.

Then the sensations started to bombard me. Intense, indescribable pleasure. Being gripped by hot, tight velvet. Being milked. Being driven to the brink far too soon, wanting to hold back, to prolong, but powerless to do so.

Loud, slapping sounds mingled with her moans as I thrust into her. In and out. Totally consumed. Totally enclosed. Totally lost.

As her pants intensified, my balls tightened. Holding her hip with one hand, I slid the other around the front. Found her clit. Rubbed.

She came in an instant, her long, low moan raising the hairs on the back of my neck. I kept rubbing as I pumped into her, fucking so hard my cock felt like it exploded as I came.

I slumped over her, held her, until I could breathe again.

"I think I'm officially assigning you to cellar duties," she said, backing against me a little and I straightened, still holding her tight as I slid out of her and disposed of the condom.

"If I get to do that daily, you won't have to pay me."

"That sounds gross and tawdry." She snickered and turned in the circle of my arms, her nose a cute little wrinkle.

"You know what I mean." I slapped her arse and she giggled, a lighthearted sound I'd come to hear more often over the last seven days.

Seven exquisite days when we'd worked and played together. Laughed together. Teased together. We'd grown closer and while I knew it couldn't last, I was determined to make the most of it.

"Shall we head upstairs?" She ground her pelvis against mine. I didn't need any encouragement.

"Sure, if we're all done here."

She slipped out of my arms, only to snag my hand. "Honey, we're just getting started."

"Another all-nighter, huh?" I pretended to stagger and clutch my back. "You're wearing me out."

"Bullshit." She winked. "There has to be some benefits to having a toy boy."

Loving how she never brought up our age difference anymore except in jest, I pointed at my groin. "You seem to enjoy the benefits of my toy just fine."

She rolled her eyes. "Don't go getting a big head."

"I thought you liked it that way." I placed her hand on my swelling cock to prove it.