Fangirl!

Rayns POV

We were eating some ice cream. I was really happy that maybe Kellin was going to get ice cream here. But at the same timeI was worried that if I do meet Kellin he would see my cuts...

My brother wanted to leave but I told him that my love of my life might walk through those doors. Luckly we did wait because right after i said that Kellin and Justin walked in. I couldnt help but fangirl inside. 

I got up and went to talk to Kellin.

"Hey Kellin" I said with a smile.

"Hey sweetie how are you?" 

"Im good, just getting some ice cream with my brother"

"Same, Justin is such a baby..."

I couldnt help but laugh!!! Kellin was sooooo perfect in person!!!

"This might sound a little weird but can i have a picture with you guys?"

They both nodded.I went to hug them and my sleeve showing some scares. I guess that Kellin saw because when i went to hug him he squeezed really tight. He was soooo warm! 

"Sorry Guys we have to go" i said with a sad tone, "But i well see you tomorrow."

Kellen hugged me and whispered in my ear

"That im always going to be here, no matter what"

I smiled and walked out with my brother. Not ready to face my dad.

AN!!!!

Hey sorry for the long update! :( so sorry!! I'm on summer now!

<3 Love y'all :D