The day

Rayns POV

finally drove home and slowly walked inside the house to my dad yelling.

"RAYN!! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!?!"

"Luke wanted ice cream. I drove him to the ice cream shop."

"WHY the FUCK didnt you tell me"

after he said that he raised his hand and slapped my face. Luke ran over to me to see if I'm  alright.

"Luke I'm fine. Lets go upstairs"

I slowly got up and walked up the stairs.

"Luke go to your room. I well be fine" I said with a slight smile. He nodded and slowly walked to his room. I felt soo bad for him. He gets to hear my screams and my dad yelling at me saying all these bad things. I walked to my room and closed the door. All I want to do is scream. I hate it here. I cant leave my brother here. Maybe if I got to the police they well save us? Maybe, Just maybe.

A WEEK PASSED!!!

DAY OF THE SLEEPING WITH SIRENS SHOW!!!!

Rayns POV

Today is the day. I meet sleeping with sirens... again. I love this. Omg haha. I got out of bed and plugged my phone into the speakers and started to play Sleeping with Sirens. I jumped in the shower. I pulled out this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=88199822 (Link would be in the side)  I curled my long black hair and did very little make up and smiled in the mirror. I actually look pretty. I was walking in my room and grabbed the tickets and walked down stairs.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?" said my dad

"Grandma gave me tickets to see a band i like for my birthday" and said under my breath "Which i never wish I was born"

"Well fuck off, whore"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone and keys. Luckily Luke was with his friends. I drove the venue. There was girls already there... well this is cool. I parked my car and walked in line.

I was waiting then there was a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to.....

_____________________________________

sorry i havent updated :( i have been sooooo busy. I went to Warped on the 30th. It was awesome!!!!