GCPD

Thank you for 2k! I've been sick and this makes me so happy! I can't believe this book is getting so many reads. If any of you would like to check out my books please do!

Starla's POV:
I woke up next to Jerome. He snored softly and his hair was all messed up. I kissed his neck and smiled at my ginger baby. It was peaceful finally. This was the time in my life that I actually felt at ease. Even though I was a nut case I didn't care. Jerome loved me and k loved him. I have someone to lean on. I slipped on one of Jerome's sweaters and sighed. Theo walked in and said "can you guys get ready please?" "Shh. He's sleeping." I said. Theo rolled his eyes and threw our outfits on the floor. He slammed the door causing Jerome to jump. He opened his eyes and said "well shit!" I giggled and said "Theo slammed the door." Jerome groaned and said "he's annoying." I smiled and shook my head. Jerome said "are you wearing my sweater?" I nodded and he said "why?" "It's comfy. Plus I wasn't dressed. You know?" I replied. Jerome sat up and leaned against the headboard. I stared at his body and he smirked. He leaned in and kissed me. "We gotta go shoot up the cops today." Jerome said. I laughed and said "I can't wait. Barbara gets to play with Jim though. I wanted to beat him down." Jerome frowned and said "you can get him next time doll." I smiled and Jerome kissed my cheek. Jerome stretched and got out of bed. He walked in the bathroom and I began to get dressed. I had skinny jeans with a low cut red top. With black boots. Jerome walked back in and said "aw you got dressed." I rolled my eyes and said "get dressed and put you're tallywacker away." Jerome laughed and he walked over and grabbed his clothes. I put on black mascara and some clear lip gloss. Jerome came in behind me and he was in a police uniform. He snaked his arms around my waist and I smiled. "We're gonna shoot them all." Jerome said. I kissed him and said "yes we are." Jerome and I walked out and Barbara made eye contact with me. I looked away and she said "Starla I need to talk to you." I rolled my eyes and she pulled me in a separate room. "I'm sorry and I want us to be friends again." Barbara said to me. I sighed and said "well I don't know if we can since you're friends with Theo." Barbara said "what does it matter?" "He's a jerk and doesn't like me." I replied. Barbara said "he does like you and you're being immature." I sighed and said "just stop." "I have to mother you all the time. It's annoying." Barbara said. I looked down and bit my lip. "Maybe you wouldn't if you actually gave a shit." I replied. Barbara rolled her eyes and said "I do care. You're the one who doesn't." I went to walk away and she grabbed my arm. "Did you and Jerome......you know?" She asked. I turned around and said "did we what?" "Don't play stupid." She replied. "Well yes we did." I smirked and laughed. She looked at me and said "how dare you?" "It's not like I was a virgin and what do you care? You're banging Theo anyway." I replied. She slapped me and I grabbed my face in pain. Barbara gasped and said "I'm so sorry. Oh my god." I looked up at her and laughed. "It's ok Barb. I barely feel pain anymore. It's more emotional than physical." I said, walking away. I walked back to the main room and Theo began giving instructions. I stood next to Jerome who smiled at everything Theo said. Aaron stood on the other side of me and I looked for Arnold. "Where's Arnold?" I asked. "Dead." Theo said. I looked down and sighed. I liked Arnold. He was actually fun but oh well. We all got in the car to ride to the police station.

-

We arrived to the police station and we all walked in, acting like we were police officers. I smirked at Jerome and he smirked back. We headed to Essen's office. "Hey." Jerome said. She looked up and Jerome smiled at her. She went to grab something and he said "oh. You might not wanna do that." Jerome had a gun aimed at her. I smirked and took off my hat. She eyed me and said "Starla?" I smirked and said "happy to see me?" A bomb went off below us and Jerome smiled. Essen looked around and watched her colleagues get shot. Jerome cackled and I danced around and she looked at us crazily. "They're all dying! Poor little cops. They're all dead." I sung. Jerome kissed me in front of Essen. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled away. "Come on." He said. He grabbed Essen and tied her to a chair. Essen said "you're crazy." "You can tell that I'm not crazy." Jerome said. "You're gonna die and the whole world is gonna go on without you. No one will even remember you're name." Essen said. Jerome said "I'm gonna leave a mark on this city that will make everyone cringe at my name." He whispered in her ear "there's nothing more contagious than laughter." He got in her face and she spit in his mouth and he was in awe for a second. "That was strangely pleasant. Do it again." Jerome said. Essen rolled her eyes and head butted Jerome. "That's gonna leave a mark." Essen said. I slapped her and Jerome cackled. "You got me! My turn." Jerome said. He cackled and began to stab her. I watched in awe and he wiped the sweat off his forehead. "You wanna?" He asked. I took the knife from him and stabbed her in her gut. I hadn't killed anyone in a long time. Adrenaline pumped through my body. I stabbed her again and smirked. Jerome said "don't kill her now. She's gotta bleed out." I nodded and Essen began to bleed out. I kissed Jerome's cheek and said "they're coming." "Go to the truck. I gotta make a video." Jerome said. "Ok." I said. I walked to the truck and Aaron said "good job." I smiled and Jerome came back outside. His nose was bleeding and Aaron began to drive us back. I grabbed the first aid kit and began fixing Jerome's nose. I wiped the blood off and Jerome said "ow." "Sorry." I said. "That bitch messed up my nose." Jerome said. I laughed and said "I'm sorry baby." It was a small cut and I said "you'll be ok." Jerome sighed and pulled me close to him. He kissed me and his hands ran up and down my back. I moaned against his lips and Barbara rolled her eyes. We arrived at Theo's building and I headed to Jerome's room. Jerome followed behind me. I looked in the mirror and Jerome said "what's wrong?" "It's just my sister. She heard us last night and is upset about it." I replied. Jerome rolled his eyes and said "that doesn't matter." He kissed my neck and I said "she slapped me." Jerome looked at me and said "she slapped you?" I nodded and Jerome clenched his fist and took a deep breath. He walked away from me and ran his fingers through his hair. He sat on the bed and took deep breaths. "Jerome?" I asked. He didn't answer me and he stared at the floor. I sat down next to him and said "Jerome?" He looked at me and said "why did she slap you?" "Cause I said she was banging Theo." I replied. Jerome said "that's no reason to slap you." He examined my face and said "are you ok?" I nodded and said "I'm fine Jerome." Jerome looked down and said "if anything ever happened to you I couldn't live with myself." Tears fell from his eyes and I cupped his face. He looked at me, teary eyed. I said "Jerome please don't cry." He cried even harder and I hugged him. Jerome held me tightly and sobbed. I rubbed his back and said "I'm ok. Jerome please......" "I can't lose you. I just can't." He said. He pulled away and I said "I'm not going anywhere. I promise." He nodded and kissed me roughly. I moaned and he pulled me on top of him. Jerome gripped my hips and I ran my fingers through his hair. We pulled away to breathe and Jerome said "I love you so much." "I love you too." I replied. Jerome smiled and kissed me.

Here's the update guys! I'm so happy that this book has 2k. You don't know how much that means to me. Do any of you watch AHS cause Lady Gaga is slaying. And Matt Bomer is just😍😍😍😍
Finn Wittrock is so hot omf. He kills me. Love you guys and you're all fucking awesome!
~Skylar💯🔝🎲🃏