Epilogue

Starla's POV:
Jerome and I decided to buy a house right outside of Gotham city. Nothing much. Just a small apartment for now. Jerome said "at least this place comes with furniture." "Yeah cause honestly I used up the last of the jewels buying this place." I replied. Jerome looked out of the window and saw downtown Gotham. "You know? I always liked Gotham. I felt like I fit in until I died. Who killed me again. I just remember being stabbed." Jerome said. I sighed and said "Theo did." "Theo did?" Jerome asked. I nodded and Jerome clenched his fists and said "I'll be damned." He cackled and said "one day.......I'm going after him." "Why is that?" I asked. "Because he put you through pain. I don't ever want to see you in pain again." He said. I blushed and he kissed my lips. "I'm guessing there's no food here." I said to Jerome. He shrugged and said "we could order pizza?" I giggled and said "so we shall. We'll have to get some money." "And how do we do that?" Jerome asked. "We get jobs around Gotham! Like for Oswald Cobblepot or something." I said. Jerome smirked and said "that'd be fun. We could still kill." I smirked and said "you'd like that wouldn't you?" Jerome shrugged and said "ya know me." Jerome pressed his lips to mine and I smiled into the kiss. "Babe are we going to get revenge on Theo Galavan?" I asked. Jerome kissed my neck and said "of course Alice." I giggled and sat on the bed. Jerome laid on it and said "this is weird. This bed." "It's a water bed." I replied. I stood up and walked up the stairs and there was a pool. "Oh shit." Jerome said. "What?" I asked. "I can't swim." He said. I frowned and said "you don't?" "My whore of a mother never taught me. Plus I was always inside and we were never in a beachy kind of place." Jerome replied. I interlocked our hands and said "I'm so sorry. Barbara taught me how to swim. I'm sure I can teach you." "Now?" He asked. "Why not? We don't have any bathing suits." I said, biting my lip. "Do we need them?" Jerome asked. I sighed and said "we should have them but I guess we don't really need them since this is our house." Jerome smirked and said "only if you want." "You're acting like you've never seen me naked Jerome." I replied. "Fine." Jerome said. He stripped to his boxers and I stripped to my bra and panties. "Ooh matching lingerie!" Jerome said, clapping. I rolled my eyes and walked down the pool stairs. Jerome walked behind me cautiously. We got to the shallow end and Jerome has goosebumps rise on his body. He stared at the deep end and said "what if I drown?" "You won't because I'm right here." I replied. I went underwater and came back up. My curly hair clung to my skin and Jerome went under. His hair was flat and stuck to his head. I said "ok well it's pretty simple. You have to kick you're feet and move you're arms. Like this. Stay here." I swam around the big pool and Jerome watched intently. He backed to the stairs and gripped the stair banister. I went underwater and came back up. "Come on babe. Try this for me." I said. Jerome nodded and grabbed my hand. I kissed it and led him deeper into the water. His feet didn't touch the ground anymore and he began to gasp. "Shh. Focus on me. Just look in my eyes and kick you're feet." I said. Jerome nodded and floated in place. We got to the deepest end of the pool and Jerome clung to the wall. "I don't like this." He said. I said "listen......I'm right here and nothing will happen to you. I promise." He nodded and began to swim on his own. I smiled to myself and he did a couple laps. "I'm doing it!" He said. I smiled and said "good job mad hatter." He swam over to me and said "you taught me well Alice." I smiled and he kissed me. I pulled away and said "I think we should work for Oswald." "That'd be cool. But everyone thinks I'm dead. I'll walk in Gotham like surprise bitch!" I laughed and said "you should!" He swam back to the shallow end and I followed. He said "so to work for him it is?" "Yes. Let's." I said.

Guys this is officially the end! Ah omg this book has grown on me. I actually want to cry because this is the last chapter. Well anyway I have the AHS hotel story up if you wanna check it out. I love you guys and if you ever need someone to talk to message me because I'm here. You guys are a big part of my life and you give me the confidence to write. So would you guys want a sequel? It's the least I could do but comment and let me know! I love you guys and farewell till next time! You guys are awesome!
~Skylar🃏🎲💯💎