playlist

gasoline ; halsey
You can't wake up this is not a dream, your heart is a machine you are not a human being.

everybody wants to rule the world ; lorde
There's a room where the light won't find you, holding hands while the walls come tumbling down. When they do I'll be right behind you.

seven devils ; florence + the machine
Seven Devils all around you, seven devils in your house, see I was dead when I woke up this morning, I'll be dead before the day is done.

lost it to trying ; son lux
What will we do now, we lost it to trying.

oblivion ; bastille
When oblivion is calling out your name, you always take it further than I ever can.

to build a home ; the cinematic orchestra
There is a house built out of stone. Wooden floors, walls and window sills. Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust. This is a place where I don't feel alone. This is a place where I feel at home.

sweet disposition ; the temper trap
A moment of love, a dream, a laugh, a kiss, a cry, our rights, our wrongs.

hero ; regina spektor
I'm the hero of the story, I don't need to be saved.

once upon a dream ; lana del rey
I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

yellow flicker beat ; lorde
I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm. The scars that mark my body, they're silver and gold. My blood is a flood of rubies, precious stones, it keeps my veins hot, the fire's found a home in me. I move through town, I'm quiet like a fight, and necklace is of rope, I tie it and untie.