The fight back

I sat in the living room for a second . Then all of a sudden my stepdad grabbed my arm & pulled me to him as hard as he could .
He yanked my pants & underware off & pushed me as hard as he could to my room . I hit the wall . He threw me on my bed & i knew it was time to fight back . I screamed "NO ! NOT AGAIN!" He laughed & turned around & walked over to my tv . He reached under my tv , turned around n said "see , i videotaped you n him the entire time. Now your gonna do what i say or im telling your mom that you snuck him in without asking AND had sex with him." I yelled back "GO AHEAD , ALL OF THE LIGHTS WERE OFF !" He smiled & said "night vision camera." & showed me the video . It showed EVERYTHING ...
Which meant i had to do everything he told me to do or my life is over ..
He got on top of me & was about to put it in & i kicked him in the stomach as hard as i could & he flew against the wall . He yelled "ARE YOU GONNA LET ME FUCK YOU OR DO I HAVE TO TELL YOUR MOTHER?!" I yelled "TELL HER ! I dont care anymore ! Im done !" So he called her & told her . He took my phone & everything . He put her on speaker & she said "DID YOU SNEAK A GUY IN?!" I said "MOM HE SAID I COULD ! HES TRYING TO RAPE ME AGAIN !" In front of him. He said "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO LIE LIKE THAT ?!" She said to him "DID YOU DO THAT TO HER ?!" He said "FUCK NO ! I CANT BELIEVE YOUR GOING TO BELIEVE HER OVER ME! SHES IN TROUBLE, OF COURSE SHES GOING TO LIE !"
I took my lip ring out of my lip when he walked out & slit my wrist with the spike part as many times as i could .
I was done . .