{Epilogue}

{Epilogue}

Wade Dylan, foreman of the MC Cattle Ranch. That had a nice sound to it.

Since Toni and Mark had decided to but both of their names on the new brand, things were different around the ranch. The cowboys had to answer to two bosses who hardly agreed on anything. Mark thought that the ranch should be run in perfect order with a daily routine, while Toni was more laid-back about the whole thing. In spite of the difference of opinion, things were going fairly well for those first few weeks while they were preparing to drive the cattle from Arizona and sell the herd of wild horses.

Wade was a little put out when he never saw Scottish Thunder again. He had developed a soft spot for the animal, and felt like it was his very own. They never knew what had happened to their horses or even if Zach Gage took them, but there was never any trouble with rustlers ever again.

As for the young foreman, he was looking forward to the adventure of cattle ranching. Sure, it would be strange at first, and he had a lot of learning to do about the cattle business, but that wasn’t something Mark couldn’t teach him. Cattle would become as much a part of him at horses were, he had no doubt.

And while Wade focused on learning the cattle ranching business, Katie had zeroed in on him as her next matchmaking victim. Toni and Erik had turned out perfectly, but Wade wasn’t so sure that he would be willing to go through as much as they did just to get married. Nor was he willing to deal with Katie through it all.

Though the years ahead of them seemed unknown, Wade knew that the One who knew all about tomorrow would see them through ever second of it.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Well, there you have it! The official ending of "The Boss Lady's Man" ! How did you guys like it? Thank you so much for reading and taking the time out of your day to check out my story! Means the whole world to me! God Bless!!

Read on for the summary to and excerpt from the "Stars above Texas" series, book 2!!

"The Cowboy's Love"

(I don't own that video, nor am I thrilled with his hair:P - - - - >>>>>)