Chap.2-Searching

Chap.2-Searching

I do NOT own InuYasha

Chap.2-Searching

Inuyasha walked towards Kaede's hut thinking of the previous night.

He sighed as he entered the hut.

"Inuyasha where have you been?" yelled an angry Sango.

"Yea! Kagome's been missing since last night you baka!" Shippo yelled.

That quickly got Inuyasha's attention. "What do you mean missing?"

"You know exactly what I mean Inuyasha. And where were you last night?" Sango questioned.

He just looked down. "How could you Inuyasha?" Miroku said.

"Will you people get off my back! While you guys are sitting here yelling at me we could be finding Kagome." Inuyasha retorted.

Everyone became silent and at once began to head out.

-5min. Later in the Forest-

"This doesn't make sense." Inuyasha thought.

He had followed Kagome's scent to the middle of the forest and then it just disappeared.

"Are you sure Inuyasha?" asked an irritated Sango.

"Of course I'm sure! I know Kagome's scent perfectly." he barked.

"Maybe she went up." Shippo offered.

"You idiot Kagome can't fly!' Inuyasha said.

"Perhaps she was kidnapped." Miroku suggested.

Inuyasha glared at him before something caught his eye. "Um, I'll be right back." he said before running without waiting for a reply.

When he turned he was face-to-face with Kikyo.

"So Kagome is missing." she chuckled.

"Do you know where she is?"

"No, but forget about her Inuyasha. You don't need her when you have me here to help." Kikyo pleaded.

Inuyasha just stared at her before their lips suddenly met. "Forget about Kagome. I bet she's fine. Besides, I have Kikyo now." he thought as he relaxed.

Little did they know that someone was watching. Someone whose eyes where filled with hatred. "Soon they'll get what's coming to them, but for now I must report back."