CYBERBULLY ( very important )

THIS IS NO WHERE IN FUNNY

YOU ARE NOW LEAVING FUNNY WORLD

TAKE ACTION

THIS IS MY NOTE TO ALL HATERS AND BULLYS

*********************

Bullying is not cool.

Cyber-Bullys They ARE blissfully unaware of the human behind the user name. There is no regard for the other person's feelings when you are hidden behind a screen.
The connection we have with people over the internet is completely impersonal. That is why human interaction is going down the toilet, everyone can say what they really want to say typed in a message box on your computer. It's disgusting, unfair, and cruel. But the yin to the yang, the good with the bad.

Do you know what a cyber-bully Because theyre bullied in real life so they pick on people online because they cant do it in real life. I never really got the idea of cyber bullying. That person cant really hurt you most cases they dont eveen know you. How could someone have such an affect on you through a computer. If its affecting you so much hit the delete button. They are hiding behind their computer. I have often said, everyone is the toughest person in the world when they are online.

Obviously it shows how they really are or really want to be in life. Either way, don't let it bother you.  I suppose it's because they are cowards.

Did you know lots of people kill them selfs for being bullyed. Did you know 1 in 7 is either a bully or victim.

BULLYING MUST BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. TOO MANY CHILDREN ARE
BEING EMOTIONALLY OR PHYSICALLY INJURED DUE TO MEANNESS!!!