Chapter 26-- Additions and Subtractions (cleaned)

A/N

Kay guys....It gets a little bloody in this one. Dont get excited though its not even much but just so any guys that dont like that can just skip it I guess? Anyways! I know a few people wanted to know what Seb looks like when he becomes Cerberus (when he changes) so I FINALLY get to put this pic up

 C O M M E N T    V O T E   F O L L O W

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiden’s POV

'’Seb’’ I breathed as I looked up from the giant paw.

Looking up I found myself under a wolf five to ten times larger than our normal wolves. Average wolves were the size of a full grown man and that was intimidating enough.

The Elder was right. Seb's fur was a silver dusted black and his eyes shone as bright as the full moon. He had grown another two heads that were growling as loudly as his original head in the centre.

‘’Cerberus’’  Sam stared in awe at Seb’s true form before it was cut off by the still growling rogues followed by Seb’s, shaking us out of our awe stricken looks at him.

The growling contest grew louder and more savage as the rogues continued to circle and move in. Seb had now moved slightly surrounding us, pushing me and Sam closer.

‘’Aiden you have to run.’’ Sam whispered, never moving her eyes from the rogues.

‘’What?’’ I turned to her.

‘’You have to run.’’

‘’I can’t! What about you two?’’ I stared stunned at the woman.

‘’Aiden! We’ll be fine! Now go!’’ She pushed me towards a small opening between the rogues before they all jumped to the centre of their circle where Sam and Seb were now fighting them.

‘’Sam!’’ I screamed as I saw her struggle to fend off the attacking rogues with a small knife she had pulled from her shoe.

‘’Run Aiden!’’ she yelled back which followed with a growl at me from Seb telling me to go as well.

I looked back and forth between them and the direction I was supposed to run in before I took off. I couldn’t let them down. I’d just have them worried about me and get someone killed. Sam and Seb could protect themselves but worrying about me like they did would get us all killed.

Growls and whimpering was heard everywhere. The Northern Tribe weren’t notorious for being attacked or fighting but they were very good with potions and their form of maho. Mahowas a type of old magic practiced, so they could fight back when needed. There was no sign of Ezra yet, if she was even here.

I ran through all the fighting, dodging as many people and rogues as possible until I was suddenly tackled from the side by a large dirty brown rogue. He looked raggedy and red eyed. It seemed to be the common look for rogues.

Growls emanated from his body as he held me down by the shoulders with his large paws. I could only stare up at him in horror as he went for my neck before we were surrounded with a white powder. My vision became cloudy and my eyes stung as the powder enveloped us. The rogue tumbled off me, his body shaking and thrashing before his unkept human form surfaced.

‘’Aiden!’’ I heard a scream but all my senses were fuzzy.

I could hear ringing in my ears. My eyes were blurry, stinging and watery. My sense of direction was zero. My whole body felt heavy and was barely responsive.

‘’Aiden!!’’ The voice got closer before I was pulled up off the ground like a ragdoll and dragged through grass, snow and mud.

‘’Ugh’’ I groaned as my body was placed in a hard chair and my face was slapped from one direction to the next.

‘’Aiden.It’s Ivana. Come on you have to look at me!’’ Ivana whisper yelled into my face.

My head lolled from side to side as I continued to groan and figure out which way was up. It took a few more seconds before my vision cleared and I could make out Ivana’s worried face with Loreina’s close behind.

‘’Ivana. You two have to leave now.’’ Loreina looked to Ivana as she nodded to say she understood and grabbed my arms.

‘’Let’s go Aiden.’’ She pulled me up and started for the entrance.

‘’What about everyone else!?’’ I screamed at them.

‘’We can take care of ourselves. Do you know where Sam is? Find her. She’ll take you to a secret passage. May the spirits be with you.’’ Loreina pushed us out of the tent and we were off back the way I came.

‘’ Where are Sam and Seb?’’ Ivana called over the battle surrounding us.

‘’Near the boulders! We were surrounded Ivana and I couldn’t-‘’

‘’Aiden! They’ll be fine!’’ She screamed as we reached the opening of the boulders.

The smell of blood was thick in the air.  The snow was no longer white but a deep red. Rogue blood was everywhere. Sam’s blood was everywhere; the boulders, the dirt, the mud. Everywhere.

I didn’t want to find what I did. Blood was enough when it didn’t belong to someone I knew.

Pieces of her lay limp and lifeless in all directions. Some were half eaten and some just lying there. Some were even being gnawed on by the remaining rogues that Seb had still not cleared in this area.

There were over fifty dead rogues lying on the ground in the same fashion Sam was. It must have been a tough fight.

‘’Daddy!’’ A girls screams and cries were heard from behind Seb as he battled the few remaining rogues.

Ivana and I ran as fast as we could to Seb’s side but it was all over before we got there. The last rogue’s headless body fell at Seb’s blood dripping paws shortly followed by the head falling from his mouth.

‘’Seb.’’ His head shot straight to me as his name left my mouth.

‘’Mummy! Daddy!’’ the voice called again.

Seb turned slowly as we walked around him to find a young blonde girl crying over a pool of blood and the remains of Sam and Jeff. I guess he made it back and he was Sam’s lover not brother.

‘’Paige.’’ I whispered slowly but the little girl never took her red teary eyes from the remains of her parents.  

‘’Paige.’’ I said a little louder but never above a whisper, slowly making my way over to the girl and crouching beside her.

‘’Who’re you?’’ She finally turned her head to me.

‘’My name is Aiden.’’

‘’Mummy and Daddy said to find you. Mummy and Daddy had to go to Heaven and said to stay with you.’’ She choked out.

I looked up to Ivana as she stood above me staring down at the girl next to me.

‘’Let’s go before more rogues turn up. Or Ezra herself.’’ Ivana turned to go towards the trees further away from Loreina’s tent.

The fight was still heard from the last remaining rogues and Northern Tribe members as we made our way quietly towards the forests once again.

‘’I don’t trust her.’’ Is all that Ivana whispered to me as Paige ran ahead to Seb who was now once again in his puppy form disappearing into the trees.