Chapter 35-No Questions Needed

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 35-No Questions Needed

Song- Believer by American Authors

Aria's POV

No need to say I'm confused. I think I'm way past that. I mean, what is the Chosen? Why am I both a vampire and a werewolf? Why did I end up in this house? Where is Blake? Where is Alek? What the fuck is going on?

I'm not even going to ask. I'm just going to shut my mouth and go with it. Even if he answers what I ask him, I'm 99.9% sure I'll still be confused. So no need for questions. Just go with it. Bennett sits there and stares at me.

"Well... I'll see if I can find out how you got here and everything. Um, until then you can stay in my room. Follow me." Bennett says and stands up, walking out of the door.

I follow him to his room, I suppose. I walk in and gasp. The room is huge! Like, princess huge. I mean, damn. I think I'm gonna like it here... besides I don't know where I am or who I'm with. Ok, yeah, besides all that. I miss Alek, too.

Is he looking for me? Is he going crazy without me? Does he know Blake took me? Is he hurting Blake? Is he thinking about me and worrying over if I'm ok? I miss him. I hope he misses me.

I turn to Bennett. "Um, thank you. I don't have any clothes... besides the ones I have on, obviously."

"Oh, uh, I'll take you to the mall. Is that alright?"

"I suppose. I don't have anything to do, anyways. It's not like I have to check if my calendar is open and yeah..."

He nods and turns to leave. "Wait! Where are you going to sleep?" He shrugs.

"In here. I just have some work to finish up." My mouth forms and 'o' and he leaves, closing the door behind him.

----------

A/N I know this is super short but I feel I needed to give you guys something, I mean... I haven't updated in 2 months. Writers block sucks ass, guys. Ok, well, this was just a filler and the next chapter will be better. I promise.

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley