Chapter 28-FANTASYLAND!

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 28-FANTASYLAND!

Song- Freakin' Me Out by The Ready Set

Aria's POV

"I'm bored!" I say dragging out the word bored, because, well, I'm bored.

"I really don't care." Alek says irritated. I guess I'd been bugging him. I'm bored, though, I can't help it. I pout.

"You are boring. I'm going to call you... Mr. Bored Vampire Hobknocker!" I say and he groans. "MBVH for short!" I add.

"Oh god, please help me get through this without choking Aria." Alek says and gets down on his knees pleading God.

"Uh, well! See, this is why you can't touch me! You're a dou-" Alek cuts me off my throwing a pillow straight at my face. I fall off the chair because he used so much force. I just stay lying on the floor. I hit my head on the chair and it hurts monkey balls.

I try to move, but my head throbs even more. I groan and pull myself up despite the pain. I glare at Alek and rub my head. "It's okay head! You can stop crying now, baby. No, I won't ever let Alek touch you again." I say and Alek looks at me like I lost it.

I probably have, though, I have to admit. I did just hit my freaking head on a chair! I mean, duh!

I walk out grumbling. When was Max and Trey going to get back? Alek was such a butt.

Alek's POV

"I'm bored!" Aris says drawling out her voice. I roll my eyes.

"I really don't care." I say more than a bit irritated. I've just been so on edge without being able to hold Aria. If I did, she would cut my balls off. I need those!

"You're boring. I'm going to call you... Mr. Boring Vampire Hobknocker!" She says and I feel a bit hurt at that, but I have to admit if she said that to anyone else, it would've been funny. "MBVH for short!"

I get on my knees. "Oh god, please help me through this without choking Aria."

"Uh, well! See, this is why you can't touch me! You are a dou-" I throw a pillow and it hits her square in the face. She falls off the chair and stays there. I hear her groan. She gets up and glares at before leaving the room, grumbling.

I know I shouldn't of thrown that pillow straight at her face. I should've gone to see if she was okay, but I didn't. I'm a terrible person. I sure won't be touching Aria for awhile if I keep this up.

I know that Max likes her and that enrages me. He can't have her. I know he kissed her. He will never ever have her. She is mine and only mine.

Aria's POV (Last POV switch, I swear!)

"MAXIE! TREYIE!" I say and wrap my arms around both of them. "Alek is boring and he threw a pillow at my face and I fell on the floor. Now my head hurts." I whine while rubbing my head.

"C'mon Ari and Trey! We have some FUNNING UP to do!" Max yells and I scream in joy.

I hop on Max's back and we run all around yelling and just having fun.

I turn around and see a vampire butt monkey chasing us. "Ah! Look! A vampire butt monkey is chasing us!" I say pointing and Trey turns around screaming.

"NO! It's a squirrel dragon!" Trey says.

"NO! It's a hamster werewolf kitty!" Max says and we all scream running around like maniacs.

We all keep running and not looking, we run straight into each other. We fall to the ground with an 'oomph' and try to untangle our legs before the monster gets us.

The monster thing closes in on smiling a sadistic smile. We all scream as loud as we can. Alek and the king and queen come rushing in to see us screaming our heads off, while sitting on the floor in a heap with all of our legs entangled.

Alek rolls his eyes and waves everybody off. People mutter things about the three of us being unfit for certain things. We keep screaming still seeing the monster in front of us.

We untangle our legs and run like mad. I run to a corner to hide behind a bush, but the monster comes at me. I scream and run wild again. I run into something hard and look up. A boy with pitch black hair that is on pushed on one side and big blue eyes looks down on me. He has a lip ring and has black lines across his cheeks. He's in all black attire.

"Sorry! There's a mon-" I look around to see the monster is gone. "Oh...well...never mind!" I say and he laughs.

"My name is Blake." He says and holds out his hand. I shake it.

"My name is Aria." I reply and he nods. "Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Alek's best friend." He says and I just stare at him. "He never mentioned me, did he?" I shake my head.

I turn around seeing the monster again. "MONSTER!" I scream and run. Trey, Max, and I crash into each other again all with frantic faces.

---------------------A/N----------------------------------------

Sooooo... That was FANTASYLAND! BLAKE WILL BE PLAYED BY ANDY BIERSACK. Andy fits the description perfectly...besides, Andy is like a god! ;)

FAN!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley