Chapter 1~

After the incident with harry,I walked back home.Well it's more of an apartment,i share it with Rose.I bought it with the money i got when I selled the house me and my family lived in, so we wouldn't have to pay rent.After my family got killed I didn't want to live in the same house where they died.

It was already five o'clock so hurried a bit,Until I saw the familiar block.I opened the door and threw my keys and bag on the floor.

"Rose I'm Home babe!" I yelled,Rose came out of the kitchen and smiled at me.

"Hey sweet thing! How was school?" She asked as she plopped on the couch watching me fill a glass of water.

" Let's just say horrible.Since you dropped out of there nothing has been going well ." Rose dropped out of school when she had her 18th birthday and decided she'll start working.She always hated school so when she got the chance she used it up.

"What happend?" She asked shifting in her seat.I sat on the counter sipping my water slowly.

"Today was absouletly the worst day. Harry styles asked me out.Well more like forced me ." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

" Wait you mean harry styles as in that bad ass hotty?" she grinned.I stared at her in disgust and groaned.

"Yes him. Rose I don't want to go.God knows what he'll drag me into!And I'm still.." I paused for a moment thinking of an adjective"Well I'm not like him." I said getting frustrated at the thought.

"Exactly Adele they say opposites attract.Maybe he won't be as bad as you think he is. " She said getting up from the couch.

"But I don't trust him rose.I've heard too many stories about him! What if he hurts me?" I whispered scared.

"Adele monroe listen to me.I've dated bad boys.And they all went quite well.I know that you might think that harry is different because i can assure you that i think he has a lot of dirty business.But give him a chance,maybe he'll prove you wrong. " She spoke,hugging me.

"Fine.I'll give him a chance 1 But if something goes wrong I won't ever speak to him again. " She nodded and laughed.

"Now go get ready.At what time will he be here? " Rose asked glancing at the clock.

" At 7;00 " I walked down the corridor and walked into my room.I chose a pair of skinny jeans,a white top and a casual blazer with some vans.I decided to go with the casual look for i know harry won't take me to some posh restaurant.

I took a quick shower,i didn't bother with any make up so i put on my clothes,put my hair in a pony tail and skipped downstairs.It was 6:30,and rose wasn't here she went to her boyfriends house.I suddenly felt extremely tired an closed my eyes taking a small nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard an engine roar outside and I knew immediately it was harry.I got up straightening out my clothes.The doorbell rang and I walked hesitantly to the door,my hands where shaking violently.I finally got the courage and grabbed the door knob opening it slightly.

"Hey Angel" Harry said smiling wide.He wore a black shirt and black tight skinny jeans.He was handsome but i won't let that distract me.Eyes on the man adele.

" H-Hey " Harry came closer and closer,he placed his hand on the door and pushed it open slowly while staring intently at me.He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside slowly shutting the door behind us.

We walked to his black ferrari that's obviously not his but he's father's.Harry opened my door and I slowly got in.He walked to his side and got in,I moved closer to the door,far away as possible from him.

"Adele,Are you scared of me? " He asked once he noticed what i was doing.My head shot up and I looked at him nervously.

"No " I shook my head,he narrowed his eyes and moved closer to me placing a hand on my tigh.My breath hitched in my throat.Harry squeezed my tigh and i placed my hand quickly on his stopping him from any other movement.I slightly dug my nails in his hand as he whispered huskily in my ear.

"You should be." He chuckled,moved his hand from under mine and started the car.I sighed and looked out the window feeling harry's eyes boring into my soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We started driving through a dark place,like a forest.Oh god this is not good !

"Where are we going? " I asked.Harry smiled than stopped the car,infront of a small unhabited house.

"Harry I'm scared " I said shaking.He grabbed my hands in his and said ' Don't worry I will not let anyone hurt you.You're safe with me ' I stared at him,not being able to believe that those words came out of his mouth.I nodded not knowing what to do.

" Come on." He got out and grabbed my hand leading me into the house.It was dark,everything was broken and shattered,Harry didn't let go of my hand he just held it tightly.I heard a cracking sound and clung onto harry shirt making him chuckle.

"Adele it's nothing." He removed my hands from his shirt and for a moment his eyes darkened and his smile turned into a frown.

Harry pulled me to a door and when he opened it there were people drinking and couples making out on the floor or on a rotten sofa.

"Hey mate!I see you're here. You're gonna fight today?" A guy with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes asked him. Fight? What does he mean.

"No Liam.I got a guest today," Liam as i'm assuming his name is,he held his hand out for me to shake,I shook it and smiled weakly.I still cannot process what's going on.This is supposed to be a date.

"Mm..Adele is it? " Liam said and harry glared at him,how does he know my name?

"Harry told me.." he smiled and harry nodded.

"I've heard a lot about you." he smiled warmly and I blushed.

"We gotta go mate see you." Harry said pulling me to a corner in the room.

"Who is he? And what did he mean by you fighting?" I asked confused.

"I'll explain later adele. " he said annoyed.

"No harry! Now.What is going on?And what is this place?" I said crossing my arms across my chest gaining confidence.

"I see you're not as scared of me huh? " He said smirking.

"Answer me!" He glared at me,grabbed my wrists and pulled me into him.

"First you don't yell at me and second he's part of my....group...and I fight Adele.I fight guys ten times bigger than me. "he said teeth gritted.

"why?" I asked.

'"Because I want to." he said letting go of my arm.Harry turned around giving me his back and started chatting with some random chick,while i just sat there leaning against the wall feeling very uncomfortable.

I've had enough,so i just ran out of the house and started walking through the dark forest scared as hell.After walking for what seemed like forever I felt a hand grabbed ahold of my wrists and I spun around ready to scream.My mouth was covered by Harry's hand.I yanked his hand away and glared at him angrily.

"Why in the world would you run away?"He snapped,his eyes full of lust.

" Because,first of all that was nothing like a date harry and second you were too busy to realise that i was there standing behind you because you were chatting with that blonde chick. '' I shot back.

" You shouldn't have left.God you're so stupid." he yelled.I felt hurt,that's odd harry doesn't mean anything to me.does he?

"I'm stupid?Says the one who fights guys ten times bigger than him because he wabts to." I yelled back,stomping my feet.Suddenly harry had me pinned to a nearby tree.

"Don't ever speak to me like that ever again." he growled,my whole body shook and goose bumps rose onto my skin..Harry's face softened and let me go.

We walked back to the car in silence,without saying a word.He drove me back to my house,and before i opened the car door he siad "I'm sorry adele. " I shook my head and walked inside my apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'