Chapter 12~

All four of us sat down on the green grass,just talking and eating.The day went past by fast and we all found ourselves going seperate ways,me and rose home and Liam and harry went to do their thing.

When we arrived home we both said our goodnights and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke in the morning getting ready for school,rose had already left and I was having breakfast when I heard the door knock,I went to see who it was hoping it was harry coming to pick me up.

" Hello Adele " My bestfriends ex-boyfriend Jake smiled.My eyes widened at his presence,what the hell is he doing here ! I panicked but tried to keep calm.

" What do you want Jake? " I snapped,he smirked and walked closer to me earning a step back from me. ---------------------------------> Pic of jake on the right :)

" I want you " He whsipered.

I gulped " why? haven't you done enough,you broke rose's heart you bustard " suddenly I felt a stinging pain across my cheek and I fell to the ground. " Ow ! " I winced.

" Watch your mouth bitch ! You're just like your father. " He spat.I stumbled back up and felt tears going down my face as I heard him say 'father'.

" You don't know my father " I said between gritted teeth.

" Oh I knew your father,very well indeed. " My head shot up,my eyes met with his cold ones and I took a step back again.

" How? " I asked.

" Harry never told you? " he asked back.

" No,not yet " I whispered.

" Than You should know that your boyfriend is not all innocent " He said walking closer to me,he caressed my face and I shoved him away feeling disgusted,he laughed and grabbed me by my collar pushing me up against the wall.

I whimpered struggling " I-I know harry's is not Innocent,but he's nothing like you. " I said.He tightened his hands around my neck and I felt light headed,I couldn't breath.He let me go and I fell on my knees on the ground.

Suddenly I heard an engine roar outside, " I'll get you adele,the monroe family we''ll be gone soon. " with that he left from my backdoor.

I struggled to get back my breath,I was breathing hard sitting on the floor.Tears rolled down my cheek and I struggled to get back up,Harry came in and when he saw me he rushed over to me.

" What's happend ?" he asked panicked.

" Jake happend " I whisperd holding onto harry for support.

" Shit.I'm so sorry baby,I should've been here " he said angry.I pushed him away slowly and straightened out my clothes.

" Harry.what's going on? " I asked sternly.

" Adele please it's not time " he said pacing around and rubbing his temples.

" Yes it is !! Now is the right time,I won't back up harry,i want to know what's going on and I want to know now. " I yelled sternly giving him a hard look. " I've had enough of your bullshit " I continued frustrated.

" Fine ! Wanna know what's going on.I'll tell you....Jake killed your family ! " He screamed back.I stumbled back and gasped yanking my hand over my mouth.

" Why? " I sobbed.He killed them,why would he kill them.My heart was hurting the most right now,not even when they were dead infront of my eyes,I didn't feel hurt this much.

" Your father was in debt with him,he didn't give him his money back on time,he needed more time.So,he broke into his house and shot dead all your family as revenge " he said sitting down on the floor.

I cried even more as I heard this " But...what do i have to do with all this? " he sighed and threw his head back leaning against the wall.

" When they died you got the money your father had left in the bank for you and your sister for when he died.He could've paid with that money but he didn't want to ruin your's and your sister's future,so he tried getting the money from somewhere else.When he died you took the money,jake knows about it and he wants to kill you to try and get the money your father was supposed to give him back" he said.

My face turned pale and I felt light headed and weak. " He-he.....what about rose? " I stuttered holding onto the table.

" he used her to get close to you " he said getting up.

" How do you know all this? " I asked,looking him in the eyes,he tensed.

" It's not important adele " he whsipered pulling me for a hug. " I'm so sorry " he whsipered again.

" Promise me something? " i said.

" sure "

"  promise me.You'll kill him " I whispered,he looked at me surprised and he gulped seeing my look.

" I can't do that,but I promise I will put him through a living hell,I will torture him and I will lock him in jail " he said sincerely.

" I love you " I said, he nodded and hugged me very tightly to his body.

" I'll keep you safe,he'll have to kill me first to have you " he whsipered rocking us back and fort,that day we didn't go to school we stayed at home watching movies to try and get my mind off things,but harry seemed still out of place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~