Heat 3

Helen drove with Peter and Adam to the cricket stands next to Rawson Park.

"We've got a surprise for you," Adam said.

A shiver of excitement passed through her.

"We made your new bedroom real nice," Peter added.

And she was going to share it with these two gorgeous men. She could barely believe such luck had come her way. She couldn't wait, but she couldn't enjoy anything until Snaffles was safe and well-looked after.

"Let me check on my beloved baby and then I'm all yours." A tingle spread right through her at the thought of being all theirs. How different today was from yesterday when she'd thought she was going to die. The shed was dark and she rolled up the door near the stands as quietly as she could manage only to see Snaffles snuggled into his huge pile of grass asleep. The sweet scent of freshly cut lawn hit her and left her with a satisfied sensation in her gut. She rolled down the door and smiled. She could leave him and enjoy herself for the first time in months.

Peter grabbed her hand and Adam the other as they led her up the steep steps of the stands to a wooden door, which opened into a large room. Peter walked around lighting candles so slowly the room illuminated to reveal a large king-sized bed with an elaborate carved French headboard. There were also ornate bedside tables on each side of the bed, complete with lamp and books, and the most beautiful red linen with a matching colored, silk throw on the bed.

Helen put her hands to her mouth taking in the fantasy room, before walking around touching everything to check it was real. "This is beautiful. And what a stunning wooden and marble-top table." The boys had clearly furnished the room to make it look like a large bedsit, complete with a couple of cream linen lounges and a carved wooden sideboard stocked with exclusive dinnerware. No one had ever made an effort to create something so beautiful for her and joy made tears prick at her eyes.

"We've also put in a coffee machine and small bar fridge complete with champagne. Peter's wired up a small generator for you outside so we can have meals and showers here," Adam said, watching her face intently. "There are toilets downstairs too."

"This isn't standard Navy issue. Where did it all come from?"

"Brought the furniture in from the mansion next door. There's no one living there. The captain insists that all personnel stay overnight in the Navy accommodation, but he's assigned us to protect you seeing as it's a long walk to the base."

"Are you happy Helen?" Adam asked.

"Yes!" She almost wanted to cry, she was so delighted with the effort they'd gone to. Suddenly, the fact that she was older than they were didn't seem to matter. They cared about her, and in this terrifying new world, that was enough.

Peter wrapped his arms around her back, kissing her neck, his hands cupping her breast. "We wanted to make it special for you after what you've been through. It's safe here. In the morning the sun will come into the room and you'll be able to see right across the oval toward the base."

"I'm finally safe." Helen leaned back against him, sighing.

Adam came and stood in front of her.

She reached out and started undoing his shirt buttons to reveal his hard, sun-kissed pectoral muscles and washboard abdomen. Big and handsome, the guy was muscled and he suited her just fine.

To assist her, Adam undid his belt and unzipped his trousers to that they pooled at his feet on top of his standard issue army boots. He grinned, as if to ask if she liked what she saw. She did.

Above his finely toned and ridged musculature, his chest had the finest of sprinkling of blond chest hair and a tight nest of curls above his cock.

Peter pulled her tee shirt out of her trousers, while alternatively kissing and nipping at the sensitive skin of her neck.

Helen reached out to rub Adam's cock through his underpants. The bulge of his erection was impressive. She quivered in need.

Peter pulled her tee shirt over her breasts. "This pace okay with you, Helen?" he murmured in her ear.

"Oh yeah." She raised her arms to assist him as he pulled the tee shirt over her head and threw it on the ground.

Peter unclipped her bra so that her breasts sprang free.

Adam's eyes popped. "You're so pretty."

A wave of happiness flooded her heart. She hadn't been called pretty since she was a slim teen, when youth had hollowed out her cheekbones and her hair had been blond and long below her shoulders instead of lack-luster brown.

Adam sat on the bed fighting to undo the knot he'd created when attempting to rip off his boots without loosening his shoelaces enough. In desperation, he yanked at his shoelaces making a bigger mess of it. His large fingers fought with the tangle until he took out a knife he had strapped to his ankle and sliced through the lot.

"Slow down, Adam," Peter said. "This is all about Helen or she won't want us back."

Don't bet on it, Helen thought. Adam's sheer desperation spoke to her.

"Okay. I hear you. Why am I the only one naked here?" Adam's pupils dilated as he stared at Helen as if she were a delectable fruit and he were a starved man on a desert island.

"Sit on the bed. Rest your back against the headboard and spread your legs," Peter ordered Adam.

"You're bossy," Helen said as Peter walked around to the front of her and began undoing the belt of her trousers. The evening air was pleasant and a slight breeze blew on her breasts from the open front door.

Peter leaned forward and kissed her, pressing his hot mouth to hers, his tongue teasing and mating.

She reached up and put her arms around him remembering how good it was to be kissed and held.

"Hello. I'm here. This is a threesome. Where's the part where I come in?" Adam called from the bed.

Helen smiled.

Peter shook his head. When he pulled back, he undid the zip of her trousers so that she could step out of them. "Adam needs to go slow. He won't last long otherwise."

Adam, who was positioned as Peter had ordered him, was already pumping his cock. "Don't listen to him, Helen. I'm a stayer."

"Sure you are, Adam." Peter pulled down Helen's underpants to reveal her soft downy curls. He got down on his knees and gave her a long, slow lick, his tongue circling her clit.

"Oh yes, oh that's so good." Helen planted her hands onto his head and moaned, scrunching her fingers and rocking against his eager tongue.

Peter made slow, lazy circles over her clit until he took both of his thumbs and opened her up wide. "Look, Adam, how deliciously pink and wet Helen is for us."

"Oh. Oh no. Oh hell," Adam groaned.

Helen watched as Adam's semen spilled all over his hand.

Peter pulled away. "Told you so."

"You did that on purpose, so you can have Helen to yourself," Adam protested.

Peter took a box of tissues and threw it at him. "You're so desperate. You'll last longer next time."

"Oh man." Adam looked down at his softening penis, his expression gutted.

"Peter, that was cruel," Helen remonstrated, trying not to smile at Peter's cheeky expression.

"We haven't been near a woman in months. Adam will come at you like a bull and I want you to enjoy this," Peter warned her.

"But I like bulls. Don't worry Adam. I want you," Helen called out.

Peter took Helen's hand and led her over to the bed. "Lie back against Adam. If anything will get him instantly hard it will be watching me lick you."