Chapter 8: The Relentlessness Letter X

• Dedicated to To all my wonderful Fans!!

"...Jarred? What are doing here?" I asked furiously. 

"Maddy where the heck have you been? I've been so worried." Jarred ignored me and kept on rambling. 

"Where is my Dad?" I pushed passed him.  

"He's been looking for you. Where the heck have you been?" Jarred demanded.

"That's none of your business anymore!" I snapped. Jarred was taken back for a minute, but he suddenly shook it off and continued.

"Maddy, I came all the way over here to..." He began. 

"Jarred, save it. Whatever you had to say to me, you could have said back in London. We have nothing else to speak about. I want you to leave immediately."  I demanded. 

"Sorry babe, no can do!" He sat down with a condescending smirk. 

"Don't call me that! Why can't you leave?" I asked using up the last nerve that was left in me. 

"Because your Dad asked me to stay here until he got back."  He said dryly. 

"Fine then I'll leave." I replied simply. 

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that." He said quickly getting up beating me to the door. 

"Jarred I swear if you don't move right now I'll..." My anger wouldn't permit me to finish my sentence. 

"You'll what? Hurt me? It's kind of to late for that!" He said a little more seriously.  

"Save your soap opera BS for someone that gives a crap, we're done, I'm done!" I screamed. I tried to push past him, but he wouldn't budge. 

"That may be so, but I'm going to get you back. You don't want to admit it Maddy, but you're still in love with me, and I'm still in love with you." He said. My heart gave in for a minute, because it was true. I did still love him, but I would never give him a chance to hurt me again. 

"Jarred you're extremely delusional if you think I don't respect myself enough, to go back with you. I deserve better, and clearly once a cheater, always a cheater." I said backing away. Tears started to run down my cheek involuntarily.  

"That's not true Maddy. It was a mistake, a one time mistake, why don't you believe me?" He asked frustrated. 

"Because as much as you talk and talk, all I hear are lies." I ran away trying to remember where the bathroom was. I wiped the tears away to clear my blurry vision. It quickly all came back to me when I saw the narrow hall way. I went down the hall passing my old room and locked my self in the bathroom. I sat on the floor and cried my eyes out. I really couldn't deal with this right now. I searched in my purse for my cell phone to call my Dad. I couldn't find it.  

"Maddy open the door!" Jarred knocked, calling in. All of a sudden I heard the doorbell ring. I heard Jarred's foot steps retreating away from the door. I slowly got up and unlocked the door. I don't care how mad my Dad is, before we talk. He's getting Jarred out of here. 

"Who the heck are you?" I heard Jared exclaim angrily. 

"Who are you?" Aden said amused.  

"Aiden?" I said to myself as I was reaching the end of the hallway. 

"I'm Maddy's boyfriend! What do you want? " Jarred replied rudely. 

"Ex-boyfriend." I interrupted angrily. The amused smile on Aiden's face dropped.  

"Mads what the heck happened to you? Have you been crying?" He asked in a more eager way. He pushed past Jarred.  

"I'm fine Aiden." I tried to calm him down. He was holding my cell phone in his tight fist. I must have dropped it in his car.