Aᴘʀɪʟ Fᴏᴏʟ's Dᴀʏ xD

Helga

Thanks, Arnold. I really appreciate all that you've done for me. You know, except the part where you made me go blind.(Arnold is carrying "blind" Helga across the street and a taxi cab is speeding towards them)

Helga

Arnold, look out for that cab!(Arnold jumps and they land on the sidewalk)

Helga

Arnold, are we alive?

Arnold

We're fine.

Helga

Whew. Good thing I saw — uh, I mean — smelled that cab coming.

Arnold

You smelled the cab?

Helga

Yeah, you know how it is when you lose one of your senses. The others just kind of kick into overdrive. (sniffs Arnold) Speaking of which, you might want to try a stronger deodorant, football-head.

Grandma

Oh, Happy Groundhog's Day, everybody. Yippee! I saw my shadow — and you know what that means!

Grandpa

We know, Pookie...

Grandpa and Arnold

Twelve more days of Christmas...

Stinky

Um, fellas. Is it just me, or is the floor moving?

Helga (thinks when she dances with Arnold)

I'm actually dancing cheek-to-cheek with Arnold! He's holding me tight, his hair smells yummy... Oh, who am I kiddin': I love this guy! Maybe I should stop torturing him? Nah, this is way too much fun!

Arnold (thinking when he dances with Helga)

Oh, man, I really hate this!

Helga (thinking)

Oh, man, do I love this or what!

Arnold

Gerald, I think, you're thinking what I'm thinking.(Gerald whispers something in Arnold's ear)

Arnold

That's even better than what I was thinking!

Helga

(When She arrives home) Mom I'm home, and I'm blind!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Lmfao, dude I’m dying here, someone get me an ambulance I’m about to suffocate -laughs so hard and falls on the ground- bahahaha X’D