Zalfie Part 1

It was a normal winters day in Brighton for Alfie and Zoe. It was only a few days till christmas which was very exciting for Zoe, not so much Alfie. Zoe is woken up by Nala scratching to get onto the bed.

"good morning my little princess" Zoe rumbled while picking Nala up

Alfie then wakes up to the sound of his little puppy.

"good morning baby" Alfie mumbles as he is opening his eyes. Alfie looks over to Zoe..."and good morning to my other baby".

"did you have a nice sleep gorgeous?" Zoe said to Alfie.

"not really" Alfie said in a pitiful tone 

"do you want me to cheer you up?"

"actually yeah, can you make me some breakfast?" said Alfie

"i don't mean like that, silly.... i mean in a more erotic way"

"i'm not in the mood Zoe"

Zoe gets up out of bed, takes Nala with her...

"where are you going?" Alfie concerned.

"You'll see"

Zoe goes downstairs and puts Nala in her pen to play while Zoe goes into the bathroom and strips off, she pulls down her lace panties and flings them outside of the bathroom along with her bra. she then continues to put on her gown while she reaches into the cupboard to get the lube and the condoms. she walks back up the stairs into their bedroom, Alfie is standing there butt naked with a boner so big it could rip Zoe's insides out. 

"you're not in the mood huh?" Zoe states

"i can't help it, you just turn me on so much!" Alfie whispers in Zoe's ear. 

Alfie rips off Zoe's gown with hearts in his eyes 

"wow, i'm so fucking lucky"

"and so am i" Zoe says.

Alfie flings Zoe onto the bed "wait there" he said

he takes the condom out of zoes hand and sits on the edge of the bed while he slips it on.

"open your legs" alfie said

Zoe opens her legs as wide as she can, Alfie uses the lube and puts it on Zoes entrance, he starts rubbing her clit so hard and she lets out a huge moan.

"you're so hot Zoe" Alfie screams

Alfie slips his huge manhood inside of Zoe, she screams out "deeper alfie DEEPER"

Alfie is now balls deep inside of Zoe and Zoe lets out another huge moan which makes him cum all up inside her. Alfie rolls over onto the bed and starts panting like a dog. 

"what the hell happened there" laughed Zoe

"want to go for round 2?" winked Alfie.....

                                                                                                    THE END