Zalfie Part 2

Alfie and Zoe both awakened, Alfie looked over to Zoe with a small grin on his face

Zoe: what's that look for?

Alfie looks down to his crotch and looks back up to Zoe. She then looks down towards it. And looks back at him smiling but laughing at the same time and turned her back towards him.

Zoe: not today mister...
Alfie: oh pleaseeee
Zoe: nope

Alfie cuddles up to Zoe and she can feel it digging into her back, she looks behind her to see Alfie's eyes staring into hers. She couldn't help but turn back around so now it was digging into her belly. Alfie straightens up on the bed and Zoe grabs a hair tie from the bed side table and puts her hair in a messy bun and goes down under the sheets. Before her mouth even reached it Alfie lifts the covers so he could see her and flings it to the bottom of the bed. She teases him by kissing the tip and licking up and down the shaft. She then puts her whole mouth around his cock and her head bops up and down.
Alfie couldn't take his eyes off of Zoe for a second. The sloppy sounds Zoe makes turns Alfie on even more making him cum all over Zoe's face.
Zoe then takes off her bra and her pj bottoms and lays on the bed waiting for Alfie.

Zoe: your turn...
Alfie: oh really? I don't think so
Zoe: are you kidding me?
Alfie: just kidding

They both laugh. Alfie lies to the side of Zoe and kisses her while he rubs her clit making her so horny!
"More Alfie" she screams
He stops kissing her licks his fingers and goes back to kissing her. He slides one finger in while his thumb rubs her clit. He then slides another one in. Then another one.

Zoe: Alfie I'm going to cu-

Zoe's cum goes all over Alfie and the bed, it doesn't make him stop though, he keeps going and going until she couldn't feel her legs anymore.
Zoe starts to touch Alfie's cock and her hand goes up and down and up and down. While he pleases her she pleases him. He moves her hand from his cock to her tummy. He stops fingering her, he grabs her leg and throws it over his shoulder.
He kisses her lips and then starts to lick the clit. Zoe suddenly moves her hands from her stomach and straight to his hair and tugs at it as Alfie's tongue gets deeper into Zoe. He gets so deep that she starts to scream. He moves her legs from around his neck and puts them back onto the bed. He climbs on top of Zoe and puts his cock into her, he starts to go slow and kisses her whilst he does so he starts getting faster and faster until she flips over on top of him and starts bouncing up and down while sorting her hair out... Multitasking... She looks at him dead in the eyes and his picks her up and sits her on his face he can't get enough of her.
He starts to lick her pussy and she moans and moans until she cums on his face. He grabs the towel to the side of him and wipes his face. He quickly grabs her before she jumps off of the bed to grab her underwear

Alfie: we aren't done quite yet ;)

TO BE CONTINUED