EllieDaCool: Undead/Nightmares/Imprisoned

Amazing series! The first two books were in last years twenty but I still absolutely love them. Undead was one of the first books I started reading on here two years ago and the series just keeps getting better. Keep being amazing (and frightening), Ellie!

Horror

Undead Description: Single mother of three Melanie Logan is suddenly whisked into a world of nightmarish horror and gore when her six year old daughter jumps off a roof. Little does Melanie know that this is only the start, and the past will be uncovered.

Nightmares Description: Two and a half years is a long time, but to a grieving mother it can seem like minutes. Melanie Logan knows that putting her life back together is almost impossible and when the horrific events of the past three years start up again there is no chance. Sometimes the nightmares we have in our dreams are nothing compared to the ones we witness in reality.

Imprisoned Description: Melanie Logan has lived her way through more impossible events than anyone should ever have to experience, but somehow her daughter Renee's abilities are by far the most terrifying. Frightened out of her wits by Renee's quickly decreasing health, conspiracies revolving the death of someone she once held dear and the still continuing horror from the ghost of a little girl she bullied twenty years ago, Melanie finds herself wondering what will become of her over the next few years; if she lives long enough to find out.