hannah_t: The Mate Chronicles

One of the best werewolf series I've read yet! 

Werewolf

(I'm only putting the description of the first book on here though because there are four books with long descriptions.)  

The Wayward Mate Description: They say one mistake can change your life; I'd never realised how true this was until it applied to me.

I live in a world filled with violence, grief and death; a world where one wrong move, one mistake will get me and my family killed. I am the most wanted person in the Werewolf world. Why? I kill for a living, tearing families apart, exterminating whole packs, killing mates, destroying trust and hurting anyone who happens to land on Rieker's radar. I've been in this game for seven hundred years; albeit unwillingly. And over time, I had developed a taste for blood, the feel of sinking a knife into my targets, the smell of their fear; it was all part of the hunt and I could no longer blame Rieker for my sins. Hunting has become as much part of me as being a werewolf.Unfortunately, my time of destruction is coming to a close and the hunter is about to become the hunted. The problem for them is that if I don't wish to be found; I won't be, at least not until my latest mission proves to be my downfall. It only takes one careful wolf for me to get caught and soon one mistake turns into a world of trouble.One that may end in my demise.