0.7 • edited

After a stressful show for not only the band but everyone else as well we quickly ran to the tour bus and drove of to the airport. Liam & Louis had a water fight so guess who had to give them towels and clean most of the water up...yea me.

"Let's go to Glasgow!" The boys cheered. I waved at the boys and followed my dad into the other private jet.

"Oh darling this one is full go into the boys one." Alec called and I groaned before waving at my dad.

I got out but I saw the boys private jet already rolling. I ran towards is and waved frantically. Security guards from the airport helped me as they ran to give them a sign. The plane stopped and they let me in. I breathed heavily as I saw the boys laughing at me.

"Not. Funny." I breathed out and stumbled to the empty seat next to Niall.

"I've never done this much physical activity in my life." I admitted after a while of heavily breathing. My breathing finally got back to normal after a couple minutes.

Suddenly the plane started speeding up, pressing me into my seat. Harry & Zayn were already sleeping soundly and peaceful. The plane took off and I looked out of the window. I only flew once in my life from Denver to London.

I love this feeling that right now
I wish you were here with me
Cause right now

Liam hummed. I stared at him as he wrote something on a piece of paper.

Cause right now

He repeated with his thinking face on. He repeated it over and over until...

Cause right now
Everything is new to me

I hummed and his head snapped up to face me. He grinned widely and wrote it down quickly.

"Life saver!" He yelled and continued what he was doing. I giggled and closed my eyes, ready to let the sleep take over me.

My head lost its balance and it landed on Niall's shoulder before I was out like a light.

-

"Be careful or else you'll never see the daylight again." I heard my father growling. I was in someone's arms as I bounced up and down a little. Felt like someone's walking down some stairs.

"She'll be safe don't worry."

So Harry was carrying me?

"Yo Niall, can you open up the room so I can lay her on the bed." Harry asked Niall.

"Sure lad." He replied and a quiet peep echoed.

"Thanks man." Harry's voice said.

"Anytime, good night."

"Night."

"Great a double bed." Harry said sarcastically to himself. I tightened my grip on Harry's shirt and turned a bit so my face was pressed against his chest. He smelled good.

I got placed onto something soft as his arms disappeared from my body. Do you know that feeling when you're half asleep and you think that you're dreaming but at the same time you still know what happens you just can't control it because your body does what it wants?

I gripped tighter onto him not letting go for some odd reason.

"Lia, please let go." Harry whispered. I let go and turned to the side grabbing a pillow in process.

"That was mine." Harry whined childish. I spread my legs and arm using the whole double bed.

"And where will I sleep now?"