1.2 • edited

"What happened?" Niall asked worriedly as I ran into his room with tears running down my face. I looked at Liam & Louis who were now standing up as well.

"Can I talk to Niall alone?" I asked unsure. They nodded and left.

"What happend?" Niall repeated as he took my arm and pulled me onto his lap on the couch.

"He kissed me." I whispered as I wiped my tears away.

"Who? Harold?" he asked shocked and I nodded.

"I'll fucking kill him." Niall suddenly raised his voice as he got up and walked towards the door.

"NO! Niall, please don't!" I begged nervously and held him back before anything bad could happen. He sighed and pulled me into a hug.

"Do you like him?" He asked me as he pulled away in order to look at me.

"I don't know." I answered honestly. And I really didn't know. I've never thought about any of the boys like that but mainly just because I thought no one could even like me like that, especially not them.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" I asked with a grin as I looked at the three beds which the boys pushed together so it became one.

"Sure." Niall nodded. The door bursted open and for a second I thought it would be Harry but I let out a relieved sigh as Liam & Louis came into view.

"We got you some cupcakes." Louis grinned as he handed me a cupcake.

"I thought you brought more than one because you said 'cupcakes'." I raised my eyebrow at him and he smiled sheepishly, "we got a little hungry on the way."

I laughed and thanked them before I ate the cupcake.

"Let's go to bed!" Louis yelled and I asked Liam to go to my room and get my pyjama which he did. I changed my clothes and jumped into the bed giggling.

"Scoot over potato!" Louis said and jumped on the bed next to me.

I laughed and slapped his arm for calling me potato. Niall got on my other side and Lam on Nialls other side.

"Night!" I screamed because I'm that weird.

"Goodnight." They all replied and within seconds I was out of lights.

-

"We have interviews today do you want to come?" Niall asked me the next morning.

"No, I'll just have a day by myself, I guess."

"You sure?" He sounded a bit worried at first as he studied my facial expression.

"Absolutely."

"Have fun then!" Niall called as he exited the room after Liam & Louis did. I waited a few minutes to be sure that Harry left our room and quickly went to the room in my pyjama. I took a shower and got dressed into black sweatpants and a grey sweater.

I put on a pair of black converse and received a text from Alec telling me that the crew is in the lobby. I left the room and made my way down to the lobby where the crew was already just like Alec had texted me.

"Morning Dad." I said as I hugged him.

"Morning honey."

"Alec!" I yelled and jumped on his back like a maniac. He stumbled but balanced himself.

"Hello there, monkey!"

"What are we doing today?" I asked with a grin. He shrugged and shook me off of his back before I fell onto a couch.