Chapter 29: Lost Love Found

This chapter is dedicated to @WendyRomance & @soactivelyreading

Caroline's POV

He was still looking at me with those sad puppy dog eyes which I can't resist. So I turned away and repeated myself "NO".

He took a long deep breath and then released it. He got up calmly and suddenly turned towards me with a mischievous smirk. He picked me up put me on his shoulders like he's carrying a sack of potatoes.

"DANIEL!" I started screaming and hitting his back. "DANIEL PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I said.

"Not happening sweetheart. For the first time in life I feel like I'm doing something right. Everything's not right yet.... but I will make everything right for us..." he said and I was already sitting in his car. He quickly strapped me in the seat and went back to the driver's seat.

You think I didn't try to run away? I did! But he was a step forward than me. He had locked it and unlocked it again only when he came to his side of the seat to drive. Asshole! I kept looking out of the window or stared ahead of me. But not even for a second did I look at him.

Soon he brought me to a hotel...... and it's beautiful! It's already 6 in the evening, almost seven. And after everything happened he brings me here, to a hotel! Brainless bastard! He took my hand in his and pulled me towards I don't know where.. he was acting like a kid wanting to get his candy. Strange!

Soon we enter a large, huge, tall door... wow! It's so long. I was busy admiring the door and didn't notice what's infront of me. And when I did..... WOOOOWW!!
Everything was in red and white.. shining candles and red satin clothes around them... this setting is just so beautiful. I feel like taking all those red shining decoratives to home. Red and white balloons everywhere.. like there's not even place to walk. But it's pretty. It really looks soooo pretty and in the middle of that big hall was a small table and sitting opposite to each other were two chairs.. Daniel again held my hand and brought me to sit on the chair like a gentleman... pulling out the chair for me and all that stuff. He doesn't know I hate that!

Soon a waiter came I thought he was gonna take our order, but he was already bringing something. I gave a curious look to Daniel. He waited until the waiter left and smiled at me...
"Let's have dinner first. I'll explain later" he said and I agreed. I was hungry. Don't ask why I'm still here, I want to stay with him... may be he could do something right?

That red wine was yummy! I don't know much about alcohol but Daniel somehow knows what kinda drinks I like. And look he knows how I love steak... and every spicy food. For desert.. Chocolate! A chocolate cake. I don't know which kind of cake it was but it tasted different. I mean good different. He doesn't eat sweets much so he didn't have any desert. He was smiling and looking at me the entire time. That's creepy! Am I looking pretty today? May be that's why he is looking at me. Oh shit! I'm just wearing a normal jeans and t-shirt.. without make up. My hair would be frizzy, I haven't straightened it. And flats! Cause I thought it'd be easy for me to run away.

I didn't know when my fork fell but it clattered on my plate. And Daniel was anxiously waiting for me to say something. It's funny to look at his scared face! "What happened?" He asked thinking I might run away any time.

"Nothing..... just that.. you've brought me to such a beautiful place and I'm not even dressed right. I'm looking ugly!" I said to him. And he started laughing. Wow! How does he laugh like that, I don't know how to describe it. But it's so loud, like it's echoing.

"You're looking gorgeous Cara. And there's no doubt about that. You're the Goddess of Beauty who I'd love to worship" he said and I blushed so hard.. I'll be looking like that bright red balloon. "Come here" he said and I only gave him a frown in reply. Again, he signalled with his hands and I finally stood up and went near him. Why do I do everything that he says?! Soon I was sitting on his lap and he held me bridal style on his lap. How does he do that? He's so fast.