Chapter 7 ~ Homicidal Liu

Helen left at 3:13, saying how he had to get because his "father" would be mad. I don't know what he meant but oh well. I picked up my drawings and went back into my room. 

My drawing was of, I don't really know. 

I heard noises from Daddy's room. Like that's not normal. I heard crying from the other room next to mine. Mommy is sad. But I can't do anything about it. Mommy and Daddy would just hit me and yell at me to go to my room. Keith's room was quiet. Shocker, normally I would hear music from his room.  

I walked over and closed my window. I swear I really need to lock the windows. And stop letting people in here. It's an issue but as I said last time, people have a light and dark side. Which one you choose is your choice.

I seem to be in between. I love being a little girl and living my life. But I also love dark things. Not like night, which I do love. Murder, blood, death. That stuff makes me happy. But I do love people. I'm not crazy, I promise. Well promises can be broken as easily as anything else.

I took off my dress and shoes. I went and pulled on a pair of jeans and a cute little T-shirt. I slipped on a pair of sneakers and grabbed my coat. I stole my library card off of the dresser and opened the window. Unsafe? Yeah. Inconvenient? Yes. Fast? You betcha.

I scaled my way down fast but carefully

I scaled my way down fast but carefully. Another broken arm is just what I need. Or leg.
---------------------
Damn. Well now I can sort of see why Slenderman wants Brooklynn as a Proxy. From what I heard from Eyeless, She can fight, and she keeps a knife with her. All the pastas who have met her say she's really kind and didn't turn away from them. Most people scream and that's the end of them, other than the fangirls. The fangirls are the worst.

Brooklynn, on the other hand, is a normal child. Well, half way normal. You see, she isn't all that of a human. She has a trigger in her brain. That trigger, it could be bad if anyone except Slenderman set it off first. From what I know, a few of the pastas have this. Jeff is one of them. Laughing Jack is one of them. Once the trigger has been activated, the person themselves become insane. They kill for the fun of it. They can't function in normal society.

Brooklynn is small and fast. She climbed that tree in like 30 seconds! I haven't seen her visibly armed, but you never know.

I'm sort of happy that Slenderman has banned all of the Creepypastas from killing Brooklynn. I sort of want another little sister, besides Sally. It'd nice to not have to listen to Slender telling us to stop playing tea parties and actually do our jobs. I've seen Brooklynn in Slender Forest before. She was drawing, I take she got along well with Bloody Painter, and climbing trees. I think she was also throwing rocks at trees. She painted targets on the trees and then threw the rocks. Might get along with Masky.

You know what, I think she will get along with all of the pastas. Maybe a little convincing to Jeff to not kill her. Sally and Brooklynn got on well at that pageant. Clockwork and Toby had to watch Brooklynn at the pageant, because Slender has seen what Jennifer has done to Brooklynn in the past.

-----------------------
"I need The Science Of America by Alfred F. Jones, please." (Comment if you get that reference!) I said to the librarian. I could just barely see over the counter. The lady behind the counter nodded and stepped out do behind the desk. She took my hand and walked me over to a shelf. "Darling, this is a pretty big book for such a little girl. Are you sure you want this one?" She said.

"Yes Madam. I love to read. This book won't be an issue for me."

The old lady looked shocked. But she just nodded and hobbled back to her  original spot.  I handed her my card and she scanned it. On the back of it, written in pink pen, is "Brookie!"

The lady handed me my book and smiled nicely at me. "Have a nice day, darling." I grinned back and walked out of the building.

I was walking down an alley, I know so scary, and I got pushed against a wall. The man, who was particularly ugly, his breath reeked of vodka and beer, I think that's the stuff Mommy drinks all day. "Listen here little princess."  He started, but I didn't pay attention. Since I was dangling and my feet didn't touch the ground for a good 3 feet, I was able to get my knife. "Think calm Brookie. Remember what Mommy and Daddy taught you."

I pulled out the knife and held it to the drunk guys neck. I slowly but with force dragged it along his neck. He fell back, letting me go, his eyes rolled back and he stopped breathing.

I kicked at his body, just to make sure. I shrugged and started walking back to the house.

----------------------------
What hell did I just see? I swear to Zalgo I just saw a 6 year old slit a 30 something's throat. Without hesitation. How did she do that?

I don't know but I have a feeling Slender has something to do with this. Or this city is just crawling with drunk idiots. Either way, I think that one of the pastas saw her fighting at one point, and told Slenderman. He decided to test her. That guy was probably under a spell of sorts and Slender was controlling him.

Brooklynn, who didn't seem to notice what she did, was walking away with her book written by some dude who loves hamburgers. (Another Reference!) She just walked away from a dead body, the body belonging to the person she just killed. 

I see a new proxy in the next few months.

I strolled over to the body and leaned down.

Male, 37 years old, brunette, brown eyes, obviously dead. Cause of death, slit throat. By a six year old.

I have to say, I'm impressed.
-----------------------------------------------

I held my book in my hand while my other one was clinging to the tree. My legs were stretched out against the tree. I pulled myself up with one and moved my legs.

After a bit more moving, I made it to my window. I laid my book on the window sill and climbed in. I snuck over to my  dresser and opened it. I took out my reading glasses and laid down on my bed.

I started reading about the Revolutionary War and how Britain and America's different beliefs for between their friendship. It was really interesting.

I heard my window open, again. "Oh come on! I lock the darn window and people are still crawling in!" I said, throwing up my arms. A guy chuckled and walked over to me.

He had shaggy brown hair and bright green eyes. The man had a lot of stitches all over his face. He had on a black and white scarf on too.

"Oh Please enlighten me, who are you?" I said. "I'm Liu. You're Brooklynn. Don't ask how I know." Just to annoy him, "How do you know my name?"  He sighed. "I know it because I am an all powerful lord of name knowing."

Liu hung out with me for 2 hours before he had to leave.

"Liu, you look way too familiar to me. Wait! Is Jeff, by any chance, your brother?"

He nodded.