Chapter 24

It's not too late to enter for the character contest! Don't forget too comment!

................................(Xavier's POV).......

After we finished the two boxes of pizza, mom went to tuck in the little kids in the packs.

Angel fell asleep on my lap, so I carried her up stairs and lie her on the bed surrounding her with blankets.

When I came back down, I sat and watched t.v. until I fell asleep.

................................(Angel's POV)........

I woke up in bed with Xavier's arm draped around my waist.

I tried getting out of his grip, but he just held me tighter.

"Xavier. Let go. I need to eat." I mumbled. He let out a low growl and put both of his arms around me, squishing me into his chest.

"You can eat later. Stay here." He buried his face into my neck. I chuckled and tried to wiggle out again.

Finally my stomach agreed with me, and it rumbled really loud. He laughed and it went all through his chest sending vibrations right through me.

"Okay fine. But I'm carrying you." I grinned.

"Okay carry me away, sir." I held my arms out for him. He stood up and gripped my waist, holding me against him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he hoisted me up on his hip like he was carrying a little child.

He slowly walked down three flights of stairs and got to the kitchen in time for TUESDAY! Nah I'm just kidding. But he did go very slow for a werewolf.

"Make me pancakes! Pwease?" I stuck out my bottom lip and batted my eyelashes. He sighed and ran his hand over his face.

"Ugh...okay fine! But you owe me something in return." I rolled my eyes and pecked him on the lips.

I pointed to the stove and said, "now go!" With a serious face on.

"Okay okay! Sheesh. I thought you people were supposed to be jolly!" I gasped and smacked him in the back of the head.

"Hey everyone!" Rosy strolled into the kitchen.

"Oh hey Rosy." Me and Xavier greeted her at the same exact time.

"Hey Angel, I was wondering if you'd like to go for a run with me and my sisters." I glanced at my mate then back at her.

"Yeah sure! I would love to! Right after I eat of course." She nodded and squealed skipping out of the kitchen. "And I'm assuming you're going too?" I asked Xavier. He nodded with a grin.

"Someone's gotta keep you out of trouble." He grinned wider. I gasped and held my hands over my heart.

"Hey! You still have to make me eggs AND pancakes!"

"What?! Pancakes?! No fare!" I grinned and hopped out of his grip and strolled out of the kitchen.

"Oh! One more thing! You better not burn my bacon!"

"Ugh!" He wined then you could hear the clitter clatter of the pans echo through the house.

...............................................................

Hey guys! I tried making it longer for you! Anyway, don't forget to enter for the character contest! So far I only have a few commenters! I need more! And there will be a grand prize at the end of the book, but I won't spoil it this chapter. Maybe I will tell you after more readers enter. Muahahahaha! I'm just playin with ya. But there is a grand prize and I will announce what it is once I get more comments from my readers.

Thank ya and keep reading!

*Vote

*Comment

*Share