Chapter 25

PLEASE ENTER THE CHARACTER CONTEST! IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

................................(Angel's POV)........

It took god knows how long for Xavier to make my breakfast.

I devoured every last bit, then scurried out the door to meet Rosy.

"Come on Xavier! We're gonna be late!" I yelled over my shoulder.

"I'm coming I'm coming!" He huffed and followed close behind me out the the beginning of the woods.

"Hey Angel. I thought you wouldn't be able to make it!" Rosy squealed and hugged me tightly.

"Um...I said I'd come like not even an hour ago, Rosy." Her eyes widened.

"Oh yeah. Hehe right." Her cheeks turned a crimson red. "Oh! My cousin, Alic, is coming with us, too. If you don't mind."

"On no! Of course not! Of course he can come!" Right when I said that, a tall guy around nineteen came from around the house with another guy looking about his age on his right.

"Angel. This is Alec, and his best friend, whom is a jerk, Malverick." I smiled and waved at them.

"Well lets get going!" I encouraged and led them deeper into the forest.

...............................................................

Not too late for the contest! Only a little bit left! Please enter.

*Vote

*Comment

*Share