=Chapter Five=

We reached their house, and I assure you it was a big, humungous, house. Manor that’s what it is called. Everything was coloured pale gold and latex white. Statues of Greek gods (or was it Roman?)  stood. Before the manor stood three fountains, one on each side and one at the center. Each fountain has three statues of magnificently structured robed women.

“The Muses,” Skylar informed.

I turned to him, “It’s beautiful,”

He blinked infront of his laptop. I felt my throat caught my breath. Well, I know that’s just a blink. But I swear that blink came to me like ‘Awe!’ He clapped it down and darted his glasses on the opposite window.

We stopped at the front of the mansion. Beyond the tiled stairs there were three young men, each had the same height and had a coloured fringe of hair on its left ear. They wore dark suits, and their neckties were as the same colour as their lock of hair.

“Miss Booke,” Ted introduced. “These are Crimson,” he said to the man with a green fringe of hair.

“Auburn,” he told the blue one.

“And Red,” he said to the yellow fringed one.

“Nice to meet you, Miss Booke,” they bowed.

Cool, huh?

I smiled at them. I noticed that they all have red hair mainly, and they also look alike.

“Are they brothers?” I asked.

Ted nodded. “Yes, miss. They are triplets, to be precise,” he said. My eyes widened in fascination. “The three of them will be your butler,”

“What?” Wow, three butlers for me? “Why?”

“There are many reasons,” Skylar said. We walked on, the three lads with Ted on track, “The media, assassins and such. To protect you,”

“But why three of them?”

“They are the best of the Academy,” said Ted, “Fortunately, the three of them tied first on the exams,”

“According to the Academy, the only ones who got 98% and above the exams are the only examiners qualified to graduate,” said Skylar, “And the butlers who tied must share their principle,”

“Oh,” I muttered, half listening to what they were saying.

“Here we are,” I heard Auburn, or whoever the three of them, said and walked through the door.

I had not been looking to where we were going. My eyes were on Skylar’s nape. He was infront of us. I was admiring on how his hair at the back was fixed, like a fluffy pelt of a black grizzly bear. My hand was itching to touch it.