Chapter 3

"Professor Ozpin, do you mean that team RWBY went to another planet?" Professor Goodwitch asked disbelievingly. Ozpin sipped his coffee and shook his head.

"No Glynda, they are in a different dimension" he replied. He noticed the questioning looks of team JNPR and his Deputy Headmistress. "As in, where they are is either another Remnant, or something else entirely. I'll immediately begin working on re-opening it, I'll be sending you through Glynda" he cast a look over to JNPR seeing their determined gazes, despite their fear for their friends. "You'll also be taking team JNPR" he sipped his coffee.

"Professor Ozpin? Why would I take a first year team when I could take a stronger team such as CVFY?" She asked politely, yet somewhat indignantly. Ozpin merely smirked at her.

"Never underestimate one's determination to find their friends or comrades Glynda, I have the utmost faith in Mr. Arc and his team. They didn't get to go on their mission on account of the Breach anyways." With that he turned and addressed team JNPR.

"Do not thank me for this opportunity, you will be facing unknown odds, they could be friendly, or they could be hostile, be prepared for the latter and listen to Professor Goodwitch, she will be the Huntress you're shadowing. Bring back team RWBY and information on how they got where they are in the first place" he sipped his coffee. "I will reopen the portal in twelve hours, keep someone near the portal at all times, as time might run differently between these two planes. Let me know of the hostility levels of this dimension, and if I should gather more Huntsmen and Huntresses to go through with you Glynda." his subordinate nodded and he turned back around where the portal had been before. "Get your equipment together, I'll need time." Ozpin said calmly, causing team JNPR to nod and leave along with Professor Goodwitch.

"Hopefully they'll be okay."

Ruby and her team followed the teacher with the odd accent, Professor McGonagall, towards where they would be staying. Seeing as how Durmstrang had their ship, and Beauxbaton's had their carriage, Dumbledore had assigned team RWBY a guest suite where they would be able to relax away from the Hogwarts students. Which, if Ruby had a say in it, would probably be most of the time, as much as she wanted to explore the magical castle, she was getting distinctly tired of being followed and harassed by the students already. She'd already had at least fifteen different students ask for her autograph, and one or two even tried to propose a "betrothal contract" between them and her. She didn't know what that was, but by the way Weiss glared at them, and Yang's eyes went red, it wasn't anything good.

"Here's your room" the Professor said stopping in front of one of the odd moving and talking paintings. Team RWBY looked at her oddly, before she smirked and spoke to the painting. "Dragon's tongue" she said clearly, causing the portrait to nod silently and swing open, showing a large room, consisting of a common area that branched off to four different bedrooms and two different bathrooms.

The girls looked at the room in awe, if anything, at least the accommodations beat Beacon's dorms! They had to give them that, though they still just wanted to go home. Ruby walked around the room with her mouth wide open, waving at the painting above the fire place and checking in the bedrooms, finding that their ammunition and Weiss' Dust had already been delivered and was separated by weapon and placed in different rooms. Ruby's room was colored red and gold, and had a large four poster bed with her ammunition boxes set at the foot of it. The bedroom alone was almost the size of her dorm!

Weiss found much the same in the room next to Ruby's, her room was painted in Green and Silver, her Dust cases at the foot of her bed. Weiss gave the people here credit, at least their beds were comfortable.

Blake's room was in the same configuration as the rest of her team's just painted in Blue and Bronze. She also had a bookshelf with a single book on it next to the bed, which reminded her of the library the Professor had mentioned. Blake got incredibly giddy on the inside, she'd get to learn about this place at least.