Still Alive

(Sitting in the car with my grandma listening to Hunter Hayes. SHE THOUGHT HE WAS A SHE. Well I like this chapter. There's nalu, Lucy has a new friend. we finally find Happy! and It ends happily! yay!)

Remember that nalu is life! (:

Natsu hadn't seen Lucy when he thrusted his fist into the solid cement wall and when he pulled his fist out the other wall started to crumble.

"Lucy! come on!" Levy screamed and ran out of the basement to her safety.

Unfortunately Lucy was still behind BARS!

The house was falling, probably going to crush Lucy! She was still in the jail and since Levy was now in her own safety outside of the house, who's going to save Lucy?

Natsu heard a Levy call for Lucy.

It was as if his heart did a double flip at the possibility of Lucy still being alive, it's hard to explain. His heart beat picked up quickly, and if he chose to ignore Levy's words then there'd be a sharp pain in his heart.

That's when his head slowly shifted.
He saw Lucy.

Lucy looked up, the ceiling was slowly going to crush her.

So it's this the end? Lucy asked herself. She felt the touch of the cement as her hand reached up trying to stop it.

Her palm pushed against it, stopping it from hitting her!

She gasped! She had no idea she was strong enough to stop a giant boulder from crushing her.

She heard a sigh of relief from next to her.

Natsu was there!

Wait. Then she realized that Natsu caught that boulder!

"Natsu!" Lucy said his name cheerfully with small tears at the end of her eyes.

Natsu stared in shock. Was his dead love still alive? He watched her die.

"Lucy..." Natsu slurred her name. Levy ran towards the two then yelled, "You guys have to get away from there it's going to fall!"

**

Everyone was now in a clearing. Happy still unknown.

"This is seriously been the longest mission I've ever gone on," Gray stated exhausted.

Erza nodded. She didn't seem to be exhausted but deep down inside I'm sure she was sweating like a cinnamon church.

Levy glared over at Natsu as Lucy wrapped his wounds up. His ankle had a thick gauze around it.

Natsu stared into Lucy's eyes but she didn't look at him as she tore off a white fabric with her teeth.

"That should do it!" Lucy said smiling. She stood up and reached her hand down to Natsu. He stared in shock and grasp her hand in his.

Natsu's P.O.V

It still feels like her hand. So this girl really must be her.

I feel this aching in my chest. I want to press my hand to my chest and cry.

She looked at me the same way.

"Hey Lucy?" I asked and she pulls me to my feet, I had to help a bit, she's not the strongest but she's still strong.

"Hmm?" Lucy asked.

I stood in a way that made us close, me and her across each other.
Just her. Just me.

"How'd you survive?" I choked on my last word. Lucy tilted her head to a side.

"How? By breathing?" Lucy said bluntly.

You know if she wasn't so darn cute then I would've given up on this conversation.

"You were stabbed," Gray said, "I saw it."

Dammit, Whys Gray got to be here?

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about," Lucy said scared.

Levy started to laugh. Damn I forgot about her.

"Enough of this. Acting like friends. Lucy is the only one I want for a friend, So you can leave," Levy said angrily.

Wow I guess Levy and I are the same. We both only want Lucy as a friend.

"That's so funny I forgot to laugh," my voice was suppose to scare her. I observed the glare in her eyes as it turned into horror. I looked at her with my strongest glare.

"H-Hey guys I think we completed the mission. We destroyed the house, and that destroyed the potions from inside," Erza said. Oh, crap I forgot about the mission.

"Yeah, um Levy let's call it a day!" Lucy said walking away from me and toward that witch.

I grabbed Lucy's hand, "don't go near that witch."

Lucy looked back at me with her beautiful brown orbs. I could easily get lost in them.

"It's fine Natsu," Lucy stuttered nurvously. Whys she nurvous? Me?

I let her go, my hands shook.

Nobodies P.O.V

Lucy looked Levy in the eyes and then said, "Levy. I won't let Natsu or anyone hurt you again."

Levy's mouth opened in surprise, "Y-your still choosing the guild."

Lucy nodded.

Levy finally agreed to join the Fairy Tail guild again thanks to Lucy.

When the group went home, Gray and Erza left to receive the reward from the Okumura brothers.

Lucy, Natsu, and Levy walked to Fairy Tail.

"Hey we never did find Happy," Lucy remembered. She had been looking for him during the fight between Natsu and Levy.

"Eh. who cares?" Natsu said bluntly.

Levy then sighed, "why Lucy. Your just a little blonde, aren'tcha?"

Lucy and Natsu gave her looks of confusion.

Then Levy stopped Lucy, also stopping Natsu. She twisted Lucy around and opened Lucy's bag. She pulled out a sleeping blue cat.

"HAPPY!" Natsu, and Lucy yelled in surprise.

"you mean you never knew he was in there?" Levy asked handing the cat back to Lucy. Lucy cradled Happy in her arms.

Natsu grunted, "great now we'll have to clean that bag. It probably smells of cat."

Lucy laughed with joy. She looked over at Levy, Levy was irritated, Natsu was pouting, and Happy snored while he still slept in her arms.

***