Chapter Three

I follow Carter down the stairs, bouncing directly behind him, "Why can't I come with you?"

When he reaches the bottom of the stairs he turns around and looks at me sternly, "Because Cosette, like I said for the thousandth time, you are not Luna yet."

I frown, "But I want to see what you do all day!"

He sighs, and runs a hand through his black silky locks, "I will talk to everyone today about you coming to a meeting tomorrow."

I glare up at him, "But you're the Alpha! You call all the shots!"

He sighs, clearly frustrated, "They don't know you exist yet Cosette. How will they react when they find out i have a mate, and then they will find out that you are human! They will be furious with me, please, let me tell them before you come."

I close my eyes tightly, "Fine. But what am I supposed to do all day?"

He smirks at this, "I invited someone over to hang out with you today."

I shriek, "YOU ARRANGED A PLAYDATE!"

"Yea I thought it was strange too." A voice says from behind me.

I blush, "Uh-sorry. I didn't mean to be rude..."

She laughs, and tosses a golden lock over her shoulder. She is gorgeous, like woah. "You were just telling the truth. I can't believe my big brother would do something so stupid."

I raise an eyebrow, "Brother?"

She walks up to Carter and pinches his cheeks, "My big brother Cartie Fartie."

I suppress a laugh when Carter shoves the girl away, and then storms out the front door. Once he is gone I burst into laughter and he yells, "I CAN HEAR YOU!"

I immediately shut up, but a smile is still clear on my face. The girl smiles at me, "I'm Georgia."

I smile back, "I'm Cosette."

She grabs my hand and drags me down a long hallway, and we eventually reach the kitchen. She props herself against the counter, and I sit on a barstool. She says, "Soo Cosette, how are things going with Carter?"

I fiddle with my fingers, "It's alright I guess, I mean I don't know him very well."

"Do you feel an attraction to him?" She inquires with a quirked eyebrow. I can see a familiar teasing glint in her green eyes.

"Well of course." I reply quickly.

She smirks, an all too familiar smirk, "Well I mean I didn't know, since you're human and all."

I raise an eyebrow, "Why are you smirking like you know something that I don't?"

She gets down from the counter, "Why are you hiding it from us?"

I throw my hands up in the air, "I have no idea what you are talking about!"

She approaches me, and I can definitely see how her and Carter are related. They are both extremely scary and intimidating, "I have an extraordinary sense of smell. The best actually, that's my skill, my blessing, an excellent sense of smell."

I furrow my eyebrows, "Okay, I really don't know what you're talking about Georgia, to be honest you're freaking me out!"

She sighs, and grabs an apple, "Okay Cosette I want you to focus on stopping this."

"Stopping wha-"I am cut off by a fast approaching object. What do I do? Alright Cosette focus, if you focus on the object, you will be able to dodge it. However I no longer see the object approaching me. I turn around, where the fuck did it go?

Georgia clears her throat, and gestures to the space right in front of me, "Uh Cosette.."

Oh my God. The apple is suspended in the air, like it was frozen in time. My jaw drops, what? How did that happen? The apple is freaking floating! Maybe werewolves have magic powers, yea that has to be it. Suddenly the apple drops, and splats against the tile floors. "How did you do that?" I yell at Georgia.

She crosses her arms smugly, "That was all you baby doll."

I shake my head violently, "No, no. Not true. I am a human."

Georgia smiles, and places a hand on my shoulder, "I'm afraid you have been lied to your whole life."

I swallow loudly, suddenly feeling scared, and all I want is Carter by my side, "Well then what am I?"

She looks me dead in the eyes, and her green eyes lost their playful glow, "You're a witch."

I literally fall off my barstool in shock. I landed on my back, and I am staring at the ceiling, "Is there anyway you could get Carter to come home?"

She is immediately out of the kitchen, and I hear her leave the house seconds later. I don't understand how I can be a witch. Both my parents are werewolves. And that's it. Did they know I was a witch? Do witches really say spells and perform curses and crap? Well I guess it can't all be spells and curses because I stopped that apple just by thinking about that. I rub my temples, and get up off the floor, I just really need Carter right now.

---

Carter barges into the kitchen, "COSETTE WHAT THE HELL WAS SO IMPORTANT THAT I HAD TO LEAVE ME VERY IMPORTANT MEETING?"

I swallow loudly, and whisper, "Drop that pen."

He glares at me, "Cosette, I am serious."

I raise my voice, making it stern, "I am serious Carter, DROP THE PEN!"

He grits his teeth, but does as I say. About two inches before it hits the ground, I manage to stop it. Carter gasps, and then I let it fall to the floor. He just stares at me, confusion written all over his face, but then that look turns into sadness, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't know!"

He gives me a doubtful look, "You didn't know that you were a witch?"

I grab his hand, and try to get him to believe me, "Georgia just told me. Please Carter I wouldn't lie to you, I can't lie to you."

He pulls me close to you, and I whisper, "What does this mean Carter?"

"I don't know baby, I don't know."

And that's what scares me the most. If Carter doesn't know what to do then what does that mean about this situation?

PLEASE COMMENT GUYS I REALLY NEED UR FEEDBACK!!!!!