Teenage Dirtbag

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE! I WAS AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE ALL WEEK AND FORGOT MY NOTEBOOK! SORRY LOVE YA! FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM! @crazy_mofo_boobear !!! xx

---

Chapter 12:

I nod. Suddenly, I felt my panties being slowly pulled off.

~~~

Harry's POV

~~~

She told me she had sex before. Not with me. But, this isn't sex. This is making love. I'm making this special. I slid my tip inside of her and I saw her eyes squeezed shut. I look at her confused. But, I push it in a little further. She squeaks then, looks at me calm.

"Are you ok, Vi?"

She nods.

I push it all the way in. She screams and I knew something was up. But, my mind said 'keep going'. So, I did. I began to steadily thrust. I humoed for about 3 minutes. She was in tears. I stopped.

"You want me to stop?", I ask.

"No-no. Keep going.", she cried.

"Your a virgin.", I pause, "Aren't you?"

She nods yes. Dammit! I pull it out and pick up my shorts. I hurt her. I said 'never again I will hurt her'. But I did. I ran into the bathroom and locked it.

~~~

Violet's POV

~~~

I pick up my robe and tie it up. I ran to the door and knocked.

"Babe?"

"I hurt you!", he cried.

I can tell in his voice. He was crying his heart out.

"No! I hurt you Harry. I lied about being a virgin.", I whimpered.

I slowly slid to the floor. I laid my head on the door. I started to sing our song.

"I got two tickets to Iron Maiden baby,

Come with my Friday and don't say,

Maybe. I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

Like you."

Suddenly we were harmonizing.

"Oh yeah,

Dirtbag,

Oh woah,

She don't know what she's missing,

Oh yea,

Dirtbag,

Oh woah,

She don't know what she's missing.", we harmonized.

I heard the door unlock.