Not Him

Chapter 22:

*Day Of Fight*

*Night Time*

Violet's POV

~~~

We all got in the van to head to the fight. I sat next to Niall and Louis. My stomach hurts worse now, and my heart is racing. Louis held my hand so he can calm me down. He slowly began to ran his thumb over my knuckles. That always calmed me.

"He will be ok. I promise you.", Louis' deep voice vibrated my eardrum.

I nod and smile weakly. I wasn't ready for this. I could fell my stomach about to make me throw up. I held it back though.

I realized I was so stuck in my thoughts I didn't notice we were here. I haven't been here in years. The memories, the horror, the nightmares.

We get out of the van and let go of Lou's hand. We were at the door.

"Zayn. Can I have a cigarette?", I asked in a shaky voice.

Everyone stopped and stared at me. I'm stressed about this fight. I haven't smoked in 2 years. I needed this. Zayn pulls out his pack of cigarettes and pulls one out. He places it in my mouth and lights it for me. I inhale the smoke and I feel relieved. I exhale the smoke and they still are staring.

"You guys go. Ill stay outside with Vi.", Perrie smiled.

The boys look at each other and then nodded. They went inside and we were just standing there quiet. I inhale the last bit of my cigarette and throw it on the ground and stomped the ashes. I looked at Perrie. She was standing still, she was staring at someone. Who? I looked. Oh shit! Not him. Please. Don't see us!

"Perrie! Violet! The two sluts I was looking for!", he chuckled.

"Get the fuck away, Damon!", I yelled and took a step back.

Damon. Michael's brother. He started getting closer to us. One of his buddies grabs hold on Perrie so she wouldnt move and Damon pushed me on the ground. Suddenly, Damon's nasty boot was on my head. I was pinned to the ground.

~~~

VOTE!! Thank you!