chapter 11

Author's POV

"H-Hey..." Kai poked Jaewon's left cheek repeatedly to wake her up.

She groaned a little and just ended up snuggling into him even more.

"Wake up," Kai squished Jaewon's face like a fish.

Jaewon's hand reached for Kai's, holding it before pulling it away from her face.

Kai sighed. Jaewon was in a deep sleep. He needed to wake her up, but she wouldn't budge.

Kai was too nice to shake her furiously awake, so he poked the sides of her stomach.
She squirmed at every poke, the slightest sign of a smile forming on her face. Kai poked her more and more until Jaewon finally woke up, laughing because she couldn't hide the fact that she felt really ticklish.

"I'm up! I'm up! Stop—"
"Well you better stop talking and start running, we have 5 minutes to get to class!"

Kai took Jaewon's hand, hurriedly stood up, turned off the lights in the studio before closing the door behind him.

He was busy locking the door, and was about to talk to Jaewon, but when he turned she was gone. He looked to his left and saw the figure of a girl running down the hallway, flailing her arms about. Kai smiled to himself at how adorable Jaewon was.

"oH SHIT–"

Kai sprinted as fast as he could to the right of the hallway, barely making it on time for class.
Sehun and Kyungsoo watched Kai as he sat down next to them.

"What?" Kai asked, rolling his eyes.

"Did you really think we didn't see you and Jaewon? For the first time in the 12 years I've known you, that was the only time I've seen your eyes turn into hearts," Kyungsoo said, flipping the pages of his book. (a/n: without any purpose. because all students do that.)

"God damn, you guys aren't even dating, nor have you confessed properly but she's already slept in your arms. Amazing, as expected of the one and only Kai," Sehun mocked.
-
A/N: AHHH A SUPER SHORT UPDATE I KNOW I' M SORRY BUT I JUST REALLY WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING TO READ ㅠㅠ So I'm busy with school again and I'll probably only get to update this on weekends (well, if I'm not brain dead from homework). I hope you guys will understand, because this year is a really important year for me. I'll probably update this chapter again xD

진심으로 미안해요 ㅠㅠ 많이 실망하셨죠? 노력 할게요! 이 팬 픽션 많은사랑을주셔서 정말 감사합니다~ 사실은 한국어 진짜 잘 못해요 ㅎㅎ 실수가 있다면, 죄송해요 ㅋㅋ